Nokia Morph concept is futuristic!
The Morph is intended to demonstrate the flexibility of future mobile devices, in regards to their shape and form allowing the users to transform them according to their preference. It also suggests that transparent electronics and self-cleaning surfaces might be what the future holds.
Parts (elements) of Morph could be commercially available for use in other mobile devices within 7 years. Due to the initial high price for manufacturing those, they will be suitable for high-end devices.
1. Jerk_Man (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41 0 0
It's green! I love it. If it ever cums out, I will make sure to put it inside me... pocket.
2. jvillan (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2008, 14:02 0 0
so we finally got to this point on our technology! i cant wait what the future hold for us!
3. DERRICK (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2008, 15:37 0 0
that is tight. I love the color and design. If something like that ever came to market i wolud break the bank for it.
4. osru (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2008, 16:20 0 0
Seeing something like this helps me look foward to tomorrow!
5. Marine Force Recon (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2008, 17:37 0 0
This would be a nice gadget that has a lot of potential for military applications. I wouldn't mind carrying one of these out on the field, especially when I go back to Iraq next month. Too bad they can't produce it that soon.
6. T-HUFF (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:16 0 0
TERRIBLE IDEA, GIVE IT ANOTHER TEN YEARS BEFORE WE GET THIS CRAZY, AMERICA ISN'T READY FOR THE WORLD TO END, AND THATS WHAT DEVICES LIKE THIS WILL CAUSE.
7. Chief (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:37 0 0
WOW...NOKIA REALY OUT DID ITSELF WITHT HIS ONE. WHY DON'T THEY MASTER REGULAR CELL PHONES BEFORE LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE. THIS WOULD LOOK GREAT IN THE DELORIAN!
8. Enema (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:42 0 0
I agree with 8 Nokia can't even make high end phones as is, and what they do have is only for at&t. the world should not revolve around GAY T&T. the rest of you idots have gone bollocks. All of you should die. Jerk_Man you spelled cums wrong you sick little spider monkey go jerk off a chimp and suck yourself sideways.
9. DeeBee (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 13:52 0 0
To 9 - as far as i know your comment is bannable :) And bout the concept - niceee, and 7 years aren't so much at all :) life goes on
10. Tiger Uppercut (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 13:55 0 0
Nokia needs to give up and go home. This will never get approved and Nano-Technology should be put to the test through a good brand...not Nokia. Test it with Sony or LG. Then I would care more.
11. KaI (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 16:06 0 0
How long does it take to morph? This is some real StarTrek (spell check) type stuff...I would love to see this in action!
12. David A. (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2008, 22:26 0 0
Apple is going to use nano technology to hold 10tb of music, thats about all the music ever composed in future compression sizes. haha, ill believe it when i see it.
13. Tiger Uppercut (unregistered) posted on 27 Feb 2008, 07:56 0 0
10 terabytes on a phone? is that for real or are you bullshitting? that thing will be like 10 grand probably....
14. (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2008, 16:27 0 0
If this phone works and they have a prototype why not release it sooner than later???
15. someone (unregistered) posted on 25 Mar 2008, 11:36 0 0
i saw a guy break his cell phone on a concrete floor once and that wouldnt be a problem any moe
16. Optimus Prime (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2008, 13:58 0 0
wow... this phone is amazing. And it is in my favorite color... GREEN!!! I really hope this phone is as good as it looks, if not better than how it looks.