Nokia Maps now offers offline capabilities and public transport routes for Android and iOS users
2. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
The Garmin apps should be interesting too.
3. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Windows Phones are going to need more memory. Enough with this 16GB cap they all seem to have. It's time for 32 and 64GB models, and a redesign of the OS to allow for microSD expansion (of any kind).
8. snowgator (Posts: 3558; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
The absolute truth. No excuse for such limited memory options at this point.
5. kamen (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Baah! That's a pseudo-mapping s*it. Lacks half the major roads for Bulgaria
7. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
kamen while on one hand your right about our country's roads
android or ios dont even have the other roads