Nokia Lumia will take us underwater with Fabien Cousteau and Mission 31
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2014, 01:04 posted on
Nokia is keeping the momentum going behind its line of class leading camera technology in the Lumia...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alterecho (Posts: 1095; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Figures. Nokia got themselves in deep water when it adopted WP.
3. tech2 (Posts: 3013; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
In other news Nokia is threatening Indian government to fire 30,000 employees.
6. maverick786us (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I think indian government to should bend on thier knees and clear Nokia from these on going disputes
8. rihel_95 (Posts: 281; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Hope the make next 1020 waterproof and add microsd card!
2. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
So they jumped from the burning platform into the ocean?
5. pureviewuser (Posts: 356; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
Better than jumping in with the galaxies!!!!
7. express77 (unregistered)
they must be teasing a waterproof pureview flagship.
9. maverick786us (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I can't wait for a Nokia flagship to be completely water proff like Galaxy S5, where you can take underwater photos and record videos
10. elitewolverine (Posts: 3491; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
the galaxy s5 is not completely, the z1s however
11. Vanster (Posts: 124; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
s5 not water proff, it just water resistant
12. hmmm... (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
If I remember correctly it is stated 1 meter for 30 min for the S5. 1.5 meter for 30min for Sony. So it depends on your definition of waterproof. At 5meters for 1 hour, there is a chance both phones will spoil.