Nokia Lumia owners offer up a #NoteToMom for Mother’s Day
0. phoneArena 09 May 2014, 17:22 posted on
Nokia asked Lumia fans to put together some special thoughts for mom on her special day, thus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Happy Mothers Day to all the milfs out there
2. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Maybe Microsoft should publish all the special thoughts they had in the past when they were pursuing their favorite NILF.
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You are getting embarrassing now. You should be MicrosoftmobileOyjWTF by now ROFL.
7. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Aww kiddo thanks for your concern. Finished watching CM Punk wrestle?
9. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
There was a guy called Cm punk but he was a Apple fan
Do you remember Gemini550 Peter Gallitoking
That's going back 2011
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Cm punk left wwe, and also i dont watch wrestling.
13. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Oh sad. That has left a gap in your life. That's why you come to PA, troll, start fights so you can get some action.
14. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lmao i dont miss that because i'm not die-hard fan of anything.
10. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
NokiaFTW, I sense your sadness. You bear a tremendous burden for all of us here on PA by carrying around a constant reminder that Nokia's now departed device division is For The Worms.
Thank you for this reminder of Nokia's fate and for so dutifully reminding all of us, so very frequently.
12. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
And you are a constant reminder for us WP fans on PA that fandroids are jealous of WP and hence, to make up for that jealousy, you'll hate and troll on WP/Nokia/MS articles.
15. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Jealous?! About what? WP LOL. Speak for yourself fanboy.
18. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Of course you're jealous that WP is so much modern looking and smoother than lagdroid OS. Come on punk, accept the facts.
19. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Modern?! seriously do you think this garbage is modern?
Be happy with your underdog OS.
23. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
At least this "garbage" doesn't lag even with quad core processors. Also, if you find it garbage and underdog, why do you pop up on each and every article related to that "garbage"?
28. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Smooth Android is super fast on Apex and nova launcher even Nexus devices swipes from page to page fast unlike WP being smooth
You are comparing smooth vs zippy fast
Fast is better than smooth slow snail
16. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
NokiaFTW, I think you are cracking under the stress of reality. A 30% decline in WP phone sales in one quarter is tough, so very tough. How does someone with misplaced faith in WP deal with the pain and hurt from this sort of betrayal?
While it is easy to blame this stress, this pain, on others, on the unfair world, the first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Second is to acknowledge that WP has taken over your life.
Third is to find faith in order to help with the situation. Often times, a nearby Church of Open Source Salvation can be helpful.
Fourth, make sure you know what is wrong and try to change it. Fifth, admit to your faith and family and that you have a problem. Sixth, have control over your life and take steps to separate yourself from WP.
Seventh, ask your faith and family for forgiveness. Eighth, make a list of the people you have harmed and ask for forgiveness. Ninth, Directly speak to the people or person that you hurt in the past.
Tenth, continue to look at yourself and your faults. Eleventh, practice prayer and belief in your faith to help get over the WP addiction. Twelfth, have an awakening of what you have done throughout the steps and continue to do so through life.
17. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I have complete faith in WP, Nokia & MS. Even if sales decline's a 100%, I don't give a rat's ass. All I care about is the quality hardware & camera from Nokia and the awesome software from MS. And please don't try to lure me to lagdroid. I've suffered enough on my Nexus 7 (2012) to go down that road again. So please enjoy the lag on your phone, while I enjoy my smooth running WP.
Also, since you wrote a hell lot of BS, maybe I can return the favour. Maybe you should follow those steps, and try to separate you and your fascination towards WP. I mean its clear, you love WP. That's why you pop up on each and every WP article. You have a problem confessing your true feelings. Its ok. Its alright. Maybe a psychiatrist can help you in that.
20. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Yeah lagdroid! Thats why you are buying moto g and moto e accidentally.:-P. You are no better than alterecho.
21. jojon (Posts: 154; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
is this the only place you can find someone that will talk to you?
22. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Oh please find me a better place....
24. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Please don't compare me to that worthless POS. Also, I'm buying a Moto G for my sister, not myself. Secondly, the only reason I'm purchasing that phone is cuz of its super low price point. So go away, troll.
29. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3667; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
See ignorant. Atleast alterecho gives credit where its due, you are quite opposite always bashing android.
31. elitewolverine (Posts: 2763; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Just cause you don't prefer android doesn't mean you cannot own one. I own a Note three along with my other wp devices. I love the HTC One, more so for the chassis than the OS, but it works just fine for our phones we have at work, along with the z1s that I do not own but like to play with.
When bored at work I am always playing with the note 3, the 925, htc and sony for pics (mainly cause those are accessible at my finger tips at a moments notice).
27. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I always liked Windows Mobile it was open and more functional
WP is way to closed and restrictions
26. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Lmfao jealous of WP Wth
WP has no apps and games
WP is not even near the first Android 1.6
Jealous please more like WP users are jelly
30. elitewolverine (Posts: 2763; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Technically it's root/jailbreak is in the dev preview app and the developer program that allows you to run apps that are not from the store.
no apps? no games? Sure I bet when droid hit 200-300k apps every body was drooling. Then again when you have how many Antivirus apps? task manager apps?
Then again if you rely on your phone as a gaming device...I guess that is fun?