Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 device displays compared
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 08:08 posted on
Nokia has slowly filled its Windows Phone 8 lineup and the latest two devices to join it, the Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720, have to live up to a legacy of good screens...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. Swypee (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
nokia has the biggest bezelz on the market.
and they are heavy and bulky.
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3783; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
100% u will change your mind when catwalk will announce Lol.....!!! i bet ya
10. SIGPRO (Posts: 759; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Catwalk? Wait till the EOS is here it will kill all camera phones!
17. Johnnokia (Posts: 708; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Nokia has a surprize. Watch it soon.
18. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
What big surprise? Too bad you and I can't communicate via messages.
23. akki20892 (Posts: 3783; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
can't wait Nokia......bring it on quickly.....!!! but i know that your rumor get always 100% right.
4. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I thought Nokia Lumia 520 had the super sensitive touch too!
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
These are the "big brothers"! xD
And the "boss" will be announced soon!
Nokia OH YEAH! \('')/
13. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
PA, Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 has super sensitive touch too.
14. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
I own now Nokia Lumia 920 but my dream smartphone I'll Nokia Lumia EOS.
19. zekes (Posts: 222; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
i got a iPhone i love Nokia back from the n n95 days y people hate Nokia i don't no 920 or catwalk here c come and 5s
24. sharks (Posts: 193; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
glasses in the winter? i think you mean gloves!
25. Rockbottom97 (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Kind of wish the Windows phone would take off a bit faster. I really like it. Such an easy interface. Just need the app support... !!
26. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Microsoft are really weird with developers, they make it weirdly difficult for developers to make apps on the marketplace. if it wasn't for Nokia, Windows Phone would be nowhere ... and everyone knows that. Thank god for Nokia!
27. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3500; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
What a lovely design of 620 is! its super cool.
28. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Mentally microsoft is still in the PC market. They dont seem to understand that for apps to develop fast, you need to be more open with your software in the phone market.