Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 device displays compared
Lined up in this screen comparison, you’d see the new and most affordable Windows Phone 8 handset, the Lumia 520. Then comes the Lumia 620, the other newcomer in the form of the Lumia 720, and the Lumia 820 and Lumia 920.
All devices are on automatic brightness and you can instantly see that the most affordable Lumia 520 looks much dimmer than the rest. The reason is its positioning - it’s at the edge and with poor viewing angles colors look dimmer on its 4-inch dispaly.
As to the rest, the 3.8-inch Lumia 620 fares noticeably better with the viewing angles, and so does the 4.3” Lumia 720. The Lumia 820 is notable for being the only one with an AMOLED display and you can instantly tell be the eye-popping colors. Finally, the Lumia 920 features a ClearBlack 4.5” LCD display with a higher refresh rate, something Nokia summarizes as PureMotion HD technology.
Both the Lumia 920 and 720 feature super sensitive touch that allows you to use your device with say glasses in the winter. Take a look at the comparison below to get a better grasp of which Lumia has the best display.
source: Rafe Blandford via MyNokiaBlog
12. Swypee (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
nokia has the biggest bezelz on the market.
and they are heavy and bulky.
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3849; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
100% u will change your mind when catwalk will announce Lol.....!!! i bet ya
10. SIGPRO (Posts: 1002; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Catwalk? Wait till the EOS is here it will kill all camera phones!
17. Johnnokia (Posts: 957; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Nokia has a surprize. Watch it soon.
18. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
What big surprise? Too bad you and I can't communicate via messages.
23. akki20892 (Posts: 3849; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
can't wait Nokia......bring it on quickly.....!!! but i know that your rumor get always 100% right.
4. Diego! (Posts: 545; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I thought Nokia Lumia 520 had the super sensitive touch too!
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
These are the "big brothers"! xD
And the "boss" will be announced soon!
Nokia OH YEAH! \('')/
13. jsdechavez (Posts: 712; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
PA, Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 has super sensitive touch too.
14. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
I own now Nokia Lumia 920 but my dream smartphone I'll Nokia Lumia EOS.
19. zekes (Posts: 229; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
i got a iPhone i love Nokia back from the n n95 days y people hate Nokia i don't no 920 or catwalk here c come and 5s
24. sharks (Posts: 212; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
glasses in the winter? i think you mean gloves!
25. Rockbottom97 (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Kind of wish the Windows phone would take off a bit faster. I really like it. Such an easy interface. Just need the app support... !!
26. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Microsoft are really weird with developers, they make it weirdly difficult for developers to make apps on the marketplace. if it wasn't for Nokia, Windows Phone would be nowhere ... and everyone knows that. Thank god for Nokia!
27. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3647; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
What a lovely design of 620 is! its super cool.
28. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Mentally microsoft is still in the PC market. They dont seem to understand that for apps to develop fast, you need to be more open with your software in the phone market.