Nokia Lumia Tesla allegedly photographed running Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (or not?)
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2014, 13:48 posted on
Microsoft is expected to announce the Lumia Tesla in the near future, alongside a "selfie phone" currently known as the Lumia Superman..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
That is most DEFINITELY a 6" device!! Anyone who has a 1520 knows that the spacing of those keys is set way to far in for it too be a 4.7" device... This is gonna be my next device!..
WP absolutely ROCKS!!
12. TheWolfpacker (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Honestly if the Tesla looks anything like the leaks (not this 1520 leak), im gonna drop my year and a half old 920 and buy it.
14. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Agreed, this isn't a small device like they are saying. Hope this is a flagship phone to jump on
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3438; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Tesla is the high end phone for at&t.......!!! maybe Mid-range but will like high end
19. robcar (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Jan 2011)
Hope it's 8.1 Update 1, looks fantastic. The phone looks very nice too.
20. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yeah... We're looking for update 2... Update 1 is pretty much a done deal.. And, all new devices are coming with update 1.
2. mayur007 (Posts: 410; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
after seeing the design of 820 and 720
seems 830 to me.
3. NateAdam8 (Posts: 194; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
If it's sold exclusively through AT&T and Verizon they just shot themselves in the foot.
6. Birds (Posts: 983; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
No the buttons aren't as close together as they are on the 1520. I could be wrong though.
17. Busyboy (Posts: 288; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Both of you are wrong lol. Props @ushoda for being the only one to identify it
8. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
You're right... But, it could be the 1530.. Supposedly its just supposed to be a refresh.
10. Damo579 (Posts: 190; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Rodney if it is a refresh of the 1520 I may get it. I don't think a 930 size flagship is coming to at&t this year......
22. Damo579 (Posts: 190; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Only problem is I'll miss the camera on my 1020 lol
18. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Carriers are refusing to sell Wp, accept At&T., T-mobile only sells budget and midst devices.