Nokia Lumia Icon unboxing and hands-on
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 12:01 posted on
We’re baffled by the packaging! It’s like something super rare or expensive were being transported, but as a whole, we’re thoroughly impressed by the whole presentation. Unlocking the gigantic thing, which we might add has some serious weight to it, we’re instantly greeted to a foam padded compartment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
23. aaronkatrini (Posts: 240; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
...if only was android instead of wp! nothing would be more beautiful thing...
32. apple4never (Posts: 1043; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i dont think youve seen the htc m8 or the z
43. mokhtar (Posts: 390; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
yeah bro truuue .. i want to buy one seriously .. but i cant leave sony+android unfortunattly :(
26. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Wow @ 1080p OLED screen.
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
And if it falls on your head, your head will be two pieces.
19. Johnnokia (Posts: 767; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Great answer for that troll
16. Bernoulli (Posts: 2421; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
much rather something sturdy than a plastic body
30. brrunopt (Posts: 705; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
you mean a aluminum ? mot people put plastic cases or theirs aluminum phone "of suposed better quality"
34. Bernoulli (Posts: 2421; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
*an aluminium.... only a wireless charging case, at least those who own a Lumia 925 that I know of, since it doesn't come with qi like the Lumia 920, or what phone are you talking about that has an aluminium body?
4. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Damn its so beautiful, well made and specs made.
8. hassoups (Posts: 467; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
It's about time Nokia learnt how to make a thin phone, only thing holding me back. It's 2014 for God's sake.
9. god996 (Posts: 26; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
Well who needs a phone that may bend into a boomerang shape when you put it in your back pocket anyway. And after all this phone is not even thick.
33. hassoups (Posts: 467; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
I've had iPhones and galaxy's that never bent one bit and both are considerably thinner than this. And yes, there is a huge difference in thickness; whether you wish to see it is a whole different story.
39. elitewolverine (Posts: 3496; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
yea because the s4 and its snap 600 is so 2014...not to mention even endgaget stated the s4 as underwhelming and rushed. I don't want rushed. Especially in my work, s4's left and right being exchanged. So frustrating.
10. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This is hands down the sexiest phone and packaging i've ever seen. Keep up the good work Nokia/MS. And also please release an international version. :D
11. decent4u (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This looks AWESOME!!!!
I would have bought it if it had android OS.
No offence to windows phone fans but I'm not into windows mobile phones.
17. Bernoulli (Posts: 2421; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
hey it's all about choice in the end, I used to be an android fan (that's why my avatar is android 18, but I never changed it) but I switched, android is not for everybody, neither is iOS or windows or blackberry, now sailfish that's a different story, jk competition!
25. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Why not Android 16??
35. Bernoulli (Posts: 2421; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Android 16 was a raw product, even doctor maki didn't want to release him because he was unfinished, while android 18 is just plain gorgeous.
12. shyguy3763 (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
I wish they'd stop with the store exclusives,I'd LOVE to see this phone with Sprint and T-Mobile
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
So it comes with Monster headphones? Niceeeee
20. s_boy (Posts: 20; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
If Nokia dont release this worldwide they will miss out big time, it's the kind of phone that will convert android and iphone users to Nokia/Windows.
27. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
the only unboxing that lights dont work
31. snowgator (Posts: 3394; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Wow... what a case... what a phone. Love this thing. Will begin holding my breathe until AT&T brings me one.
40. Nabil2511 (Posts: 152; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
nice design.. it would be better if it was slimmer..
41. najib1312 (Posts: 104; Member since: 08 May 2013)
That looks like Xperia SP, save for the Transparent LED strip.
45. lanlaymt (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 May 2013)
omg, lovely device. And box..... gr8 work Nokia ^_^