Nokia Lumia 930 to launch July 17th in the U.K.
0. phoneArena 07 Jul 2014, 10:41 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 930, pre-installed with Windows Phone 8.1, will be released in the U.K. on July 17th. Starting as low as £33 per month ($56 USD), the phone will be available from Vodafone, EE, Phones 4U, O2, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco and Amazon. Color options include bright orange, bright green and black. Phones 4U will have an exclusive white version of the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mousesports (Posts: 272; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I've got mine from expansys and received today .
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3877; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
How much?....I'm planning to get orange one....did they already start shipping.
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3877; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
that price is pound or dollar,,,,,is lte working on at&t if u r from us and at&t customer.
17. mousesports (Posts: 272; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I paid in euros and i am from Romania .
2. jellmoo (Posts: 1252; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Meanwhile the last flagship level device that Canada has seen is the 1020.
5. rjmlive (Posts: 65; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Yes, Canada has been abandoned. They will throw us a product maybe at Christmas, probably available at full pop, in one or two colors of the available 6 and only pre-order in March of 2015, and say they "heard" us.
Reality is that we've been very low on an obscure chart of countries to target and release. "Canadians should love the 1020, it will do them perfectly well, because they're just Canadians, and they can take pictures of their beautiful country." Something relevant and condecending at the same time. [How else are we going to dump the rest of the 1020 stock].
"New for 2015, the amazing 635 for $150 on contract, 269.00 outright, but only available online. Rogers only. We love you Canada.."
No, I'm not a little frustrated Windows Phone fan, early adopter and full pop, unlocked purchaser of my Windows Phones due to lack of options and representation in my market... not at all.
7. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
If all the people in your country would get their heads out of the iPhone bonanza, Microsoft should only then provide the latest and greatest WPs. Even Samsung doesn't have much of a presence in your country, as all want just the iPhone, and no other phone.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Links to back up these claims?
Nexi guy, Canadian.
15. sgodsell (Posts: 2816; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Canada smartphone market share.
9. ryq24 (Posts: 661; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Time has really change. Only few people cares about nokia's launching of new phone anymore.
11. Dude2014 (Posts: 428; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Nice phone. It would've been much better if they put Snapdragon 801 in this beast.
18. Muzhhur (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Many workers from Nokia Mexico told that theres no chance to bring this 930 to mexico, so I belive that maybe this is not the best Windows phone device for the year