Nokia Lumia 929 to have November 21st release date?
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2013, 22:14 posted on
While still not officially unveiled by the manufacturer, the Nokia Lumia 929 arguably is the most important Windows Phone model to date. Why is it more important than say, the Nokia Lumia 1520? After all, the latter is the first Windows Phone phablet and debuts the GDR3 update to the platform from Microsoft. That allowed Nokia to offer specs on the phablet that match those on top-shelf Android phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3485; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
You're Dumb.. You make more comments on WP related articles than you do on Android related articles.. All you do is just show which OS is more important.. Well, you can stop now because we agree with you in that Windows Phone is more important.. Thanks for continuously trying to tell us that, but no thanks because we already know it.
10. xfire99 (Posts: 425; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
LOL, u are bashing on others about unmature and fanboyism. The most umature and fanboy is u here. Boi!
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7579; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's why you're banned for a week and he isn't huh?
5. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 213; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Nokia must bring out an International version of this asap.
6. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
any words about the international version??
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5565; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Out of curiosity, how do we 'know' the specs of the L929 if it hasn't been officially announced by Nokia? Not trying make an issue, just asking.
8. Bozzor (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Would be very interested in the battery capacity for this...
12. CEMIII (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
I so can't wait droollll. Bring it!!! I'd like to see what the Black Friday & Cyber Monday prices are.
On a side I had to get a new work phone & couldn't wait DAMN. SO it was a choice btw ios5 & droid. like I said b4 my kid has a 4S & the Mrs has a droid. It was a no brainer I got the 5S & I must admit that the ios 5 hardware is right on but the integration of the WP wins hands down
14. shyguy3763 (Posts: 41; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
I wish this phone was available to other carriers! :(
15. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1043; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I think Verizon was wise to go with the 5 inch smart phone size. I have a Nokia 928 and many of my relatives consider it a BIG smart phone! by the time my contact is up I will be ready for the 929 Hmm come to think of it By them Microsoft will be making Lumia smart phones and there will MS Lumia 1028' 1080P smart [phones on sale at Verizon!