Nokia Lumia 929 accessories shipping date confirms latest launch date rumor for the phone
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2013, 11:48 posted on
On Saturday, we showed you a picture that was purportedly a white Nokia Lumia 929, and at the same time we passed along a rumor that the phone will launch via Verizon in mid to late December. This looks to be a pretty good estimation of when the phone will be coming to market, based on the shipping date of a couple of accessories for the device that are being hawked by Amazon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I would love this. Six inches is too big,I rather live with five inches. I wish I was on Verizon!
2. Gemmol (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
it would of been nice to have the options of both, but I am happy AT&T took the 6 inches I would of passed on the 5 inches
3. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
They should've gotten both. The 1520 is a nice device but I'd rather have a 5" variant. That's the absolute highest I'd go for a phone.
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
is it the phone size or the screen size ?
13. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Both. I think the 6" screen is too much and I may as well get a tablet. The Screen makes the phone (casing) bigger and to me it's just too much than I'm willing to put up with.
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Although I know that carrier exclusives aren't going anywhere I'm sick of them.. In a perfect world all five major US carriers would have a version of the 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, 8xx, 9xx, 10xx, 11xx, 12xx, 13xx, 14xx, 15xx, 16xx, and 17xx... I can dream can't I❔.. Lol❕❕
22. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
HAHA! I'm going to need that 17XX like now!
10. Pancholo (Posts: 377; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
That's what she said.
Sorry, I had to. I agree with you but the Note 2 has spoiled me badly!
19. akki20892 (Posts: 3619; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Wait for next event dude, Nokia will show 5 inch screen phone with wp8.1, aluminum and new camera tech. Wait and watch. Game is not over yet.
4. User72042 (Posts: 23; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
Looking Forward To See What The Camera Offers..
8. ihavenoname (Posts: 1502; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Same as 1520, aka very good. Best in Smartphones along Note 3, Z1 and 1020, of course.
6. NateAdam8 (Posts: 225; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I don't give 2 f@#ks about Verizon,Sprint or AT&T but I hope T-Mobile pulls there head out of there asses and stop giving us cheap watered down variants of WP8 Devices and release one that people would be proud to own.
11. Pancholo (Posts: 377; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I'm really hoping for T-Mobile to widen their WP8 portfolio. I'd love to have that 1520 in my pants (pocket). They have the 521, sure, but what about the most recent monsters? Are they not getting enough moola From Nokia or something?
Gosh, I hate the exclusivity mumbo jumbo... If only my local Microsoft Store sold them unlocked. :(
16. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
The 925 is Awesome❕❕ Especially when it gets the Lumia Black update..
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1502; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
If you like WP, here is the perfection. I'm not WP fan, but I love Nokia hardware. Really impressive phone, won't be game changer, but I might be wrong.
12. snowgator (Posts: 3276; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
There were some WP fans that thought this was just the Bigfoot of the WP family. There had been some shaky video of it, but really no proof...
Yes, this is my perfect device. 5", WP8, quad core for future proofing, high def screen.
Do I want it enough to leap to Verizon (better network), but give up my nearly 40.00 a month cheaper plan for my family I am grandfathered in on AT&T?
I hate decisions like this. About to open a beer, and start flipping a coin. Heads, Big Red, tails AT&T and wait to see what devices WP 8.1 bring.
Best out of 315....
14. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Keyword future proofing. The 1020 keeps tempting me but the 1080 screens and Quadcore has me waiting. I expect better things soon.
18. snowgator (Posts: 3276; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I totally understand. MS has sworn they will get WP8.1 to all WP8 hansets, even first gen (HONEST!! They mean it this time!!), so I wouldn't let the specs stop you if you really want a 1020. But, boy those Quad core WP's with RAM to spare for current WP requirments sure seem set for a couple major updates. I would understand waiting.
20. sky_traveller (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Dec 2013)
i will definitely buy this phone but if it has lumia 1520 like design....
21. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I wonder if the .T.mo version of these phones will be as sexy as the 925.
23. CEMIII (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
I'm So disgusted waiting on this device,_ holding onto the HTC 7 Arrive. I heald out on the 928 thank goodness but now I'm just getting pissed waiting for it to come out.
I knew the quads were coming & didn't want to get sucked in in March but now this is redicuilous.
24. pablo199730 (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Dec 2013)
I already have this phone in in Mexico its a great phone I did a benchmark and scored 24664 on antutu benchmark. Test
26. kart69 (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
If you actually have this phone in Mexico, give us all the details of the specifications.
27. pablo199730 (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Dec 2013)
It has nano SIM card slot 32gb of internal storage 2gb of ram 5inch display full HD 20mpx camara snapdragon 800 processor what else you wanna know