Nokia Lumia 928 taken apart, flaunts funky battery shape
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 02:21 posted on
The handset's internals reveal a different layout than the Lumia 920, which is explicable, since the original doesn't sport a Xenon flash, but the reworkings have brought on a battery in a somewhat irregular shape, too, made to fit whatever empty space is left inside with a juicer of the same capacity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That was quick!
Looks like someone really wanted to rip it off...
2. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Where is TROLL? I want to hook this strange shaped battery up to his brain, and see if he stops posting trash talk about Nokia once he starts thinking rationally again...
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
More strange shapes will appear, cr@ppl€ tried to patent battery with other shapes. We shall see.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hey how is it going with you Urban?
How is everyone else?
11. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
TROLL, I am doing well today (thanks for asking). However, I may still have to come after you again with my sharp edged mannerism if you should attack WP8 or Nokia for no good reason. However, that doesn't mean I dislike you personally...
Now please hold still, and let me attach these electrodes to your brain ;o)
12. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 205; Member since: 14 May 2013)
LOL how sweet! Nice to see it wasn't all personal after all.
4. mr.techdude (Posts: 542; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Still doesn't make this phone the best, HTC one rules all, then galaxy s4.
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
hush, why do your android fanboys find your way here, but cry when others do what your doing towards android.....or god forbib your savior google
nothing rules sad act, maybe people should stop following the crowd like you android boys do
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
To be honest mr.techdude all 3 devices are good in there own ways!
The One looks nicer out ov all, the L925 has a camera like no others, S4 is good in spec wise, but all rounder. Wp8 is very fluid, it's 90fps vs 60 for ios, Android, but let really down by MS or else it could have the spec feautres of Android. iOs, Wp8, Android are great in there own ways. It would be great owning all 4 handsets and enjoy all 3 platforms!
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1812; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
OMG TROLL account is hacked he actully admired some phone from nokia :O although he continuos to bash wp8 without solution meeeh