Nokia Lumia 928 accessories spotted on Amazon, pretty much confirm leaked pics
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2013, 00:21 posted on
Generally speaking, when you are seeing accessories for an as-yet-unannounced product on sale, you can count...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Snarsich (banned) (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
920 is a brick.
and this will be even vorse.
wp is old specs phones with no features
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1085; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
none of my business
i only talked about speaker.
WP needs time to compete with android and IOS, its not old.
11. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
You deserve even more dislikes
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Now with this case it will look even more big wide thick huge heavyy blimey it will be 13mm thick. This is we are all in below 9mm thick not flicking jumbo size
18. Penny (Posts: 988; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
The problem is Troll, I have big man hands, and dainty thin phones like the iPhone and Galaxy S3 are too thin and slippery. They're not comfortable and they don't consider usability one of their primary design goals. I guess those phones are okay for women and children.
3. muneshyne21 (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
There's a clear case for the 928 that shows the location of the headphone jack. Top right corner. I wonder what the rest of that large opening up top is for? On/Off button? What are the 2 holes on the corner of the case are for?
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Windows phone = no buy. Make an android phone Nokia and we will talk.
12. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Nokia dont care about customers like you.
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you wouldnt put your money where your mouth is, you would just slate nokia's efforts then crawl back to your daddy samsung
besides your not the majority, luckily blind android fanboys arent the general market
5. rahulz (Posts: 116; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
It looks so cool but also it does looks alot similar to lumia 920... may be thats why their still calling it "lumia 928", and keeping the new design & all other goodies for their next flagship EOS.....
9. Simmo3D (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Well done Verizon, only took you this long..... clap clap /s
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its not in demand.
It wont sell well due to being very thick huge and wide.
I was laughing my ars off seing this first time, its nearly the size of galaxy note 4.5 screen holy moly!
19. Penny (Posts: 988; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
The Lumia 920 is in greater demand than the Lumia 820 on other carriers, therefore it stands to reason that the Lumia 928 would be in higher demand than the Lumia 822 on Verizon.
Since you claim this Lumia 928 is not in demand, how about you show us some proof behind that? Also, didn't you say in a previous comment to me that Android fans don't complain? All I hear you doing in this comment section is complaining.
13. tusshharish (Posts: 333; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nokia lumia 928 is rising.................