Nokia Lumia 925 to debut in China on June 15th with Limited Edition Superman logo?
0. phoneArena 25 May 2013, 12:46 posted on
Back on May 14th, when the Nokia Lumia 925 was introduced, it was announced that the device would initially be released in China, the U.K., Germany, Italy and Spain; now, speculation is calling for China to be the country getting first crack at the high-end Windows Phone 8 model on June 15th. The Superman logo will be found on the back of 925 units just as the latest Man of Steel film hits Chinese theaters on June 14th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Batman logo was just fine, but this Supermen..... kind a ugly ....
3. tech2 (Posts: 813; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It won't be ugly anymore after 'The Man of Steel'
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I kind of agree...i think it doesn't go with the white and black; a monochrome one should've looked better on them.
However, it looks better on the red model.
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'd prefer a FLASH NOKIA than the Superman logo.
16. tech2 (Posts: 813; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Lol....Wow ! This site really lacks an appetite for humor :/
22. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3707; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just deal with it, this site lacks an appetite for humor, I told a joke before and BOOM, I got thumbs down. (sigh)
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3707; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This Superman logo is kinda ugly. The Batman logo is okay.
I hope Nokia will make a limited edition Transformers logo as well. Please.......Nokia!
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
What dafuq!!! Why ruin a perfectly good looking phone!? Oh dear dear dear....
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Relax mate, it's a limited edition series.
Those who don't want it shouldn't get it.
9. N-fanboy (Posts: 331; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Not cool! how did they come up with a way to make one of the sexiest things ever made look ugly? It would have been better to give away a free sticker :'(
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1716; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
well now they screwed the looks of it red and yellow and blue logo mix wtf lol for china in start
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That movies gonna rock, saw the preview at hangover 3 last night, wowwwwwww
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Loads of cool movies releasing this summer!!
17. wendygarett (unregistered)
Still better looking than putting the carriers logo tho... I rather pick these logos...
24. haseebzahid (Posts: 1716; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
how about "Ryotsu Kankichi"
19. rotcev08 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2013)
It's strange though that the logo used here is from the previous movie. The new Man of Steel logo looks more rounded..
25. mydi.maus (unregistered)
No more superman for T-Mobile U.S...not fair,batman logo looks cool..
32. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
I can´t wait to see the Man of Steel movie!!!!