Nokia Lumia 925 tapped for May 14th unveiling?
0. phoneArena 04 May 2013, 22:09 posted on
A rumor out of China has a surprise for those who were expecting Nokia to introduce just the Nokia Lumia 928 on May 14th, the speculation is that the Finnish OEM will also unveil the Nokia Lumia 925 during that same event in London; this is the international version of the aluminum-bodied handset codenamed the Nokia Catwalk...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I love Nokia, but I hope that this camera design is not real! The camera is like a FLAT WORMHOLE EYEBALL!
Nokia needs to make it more pleasing to the eye! Come on Nokia, we want a nice design, show those people who said Nokia is a junk, show them that Nokia is not a weakling, let them faint!
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5542; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What happened to the concept of a curved back (like the HTC One) to cover the 'bump'? Are Nokia afraid of HTC? I mean really... If Nokia are shy of a design patent fight, I suspect something could be worked out. Like some HDR microphones from ST Microelectronics in exchange for a license....
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I guess Nokia don't like to fight. That's all. :)
11. Altair (Posts: 317; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Its funny how you wonder Nokia's way to act.
Nokia happens to respect patents and other OEM IP. Nokia research its own technology and designs, unlike HTC (and Shamesung) who just steals withouth any shame.
Many Asian OEM steals first, change the product a bit and then pretend and talk its original innovation of them. HTC is good with this.
HTC - Quietly briliant -->
HTC - Quietly stealing
12. MistB (Posts: 551; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
lol, had to laugh at that one, shamesung and quietly stealing, ha ha!
18. cyko969 (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
had to chuckle at the Shamesung remark lol ...
14. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My Lumia 900 and my brothers 920 get dust in it all the time and it's nearly impossible to get out. I stopped caring about the design, JUST FIX IT
15. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I wouldn't sweat the bubble-y camera... unless you like "naked" phones, a case should fix any issue there about scratching the lens when setting it on it's back.
So the aesthetics of the bulge become a moot point.
Should be another solid offering from Nokia.
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Please don't be the one in the pic. That ain't cute.
4. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
That one in the picture is not good... Nokia will not make such design.. Go nokia show them who's the king..
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3276; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
stay tune buddy, it will come out different design....!!!
6. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
lets see...if its good, ill take it, if not, i won't, simple
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Get a Nokia Lumia EOS after it is released and STFU....
9. Avenger337 (Posts: 59; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Ok, Nokia always a reference in mobile cameras, the only thing missing is that sells millions like windows phone Android and only then can return to the top 9 of the big companies in the world. but if you want to start growing again, must hurry because the competition is fierce.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1810; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so these all are verients of Lumia920 not models to be exact anyway its good to fine tune the first one
13. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
And I'm sure Verizon would like to have some bragging rights over AT&T. "You may have gotten it first, but ours is better."
19. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1026; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
why is Nokia into this non removable battery kick in the design of their flagship smart phones. I hope that the Nokia 928 has wireless charging i am already approved to get mine at verizon. i hope it can hold it's charge ok. i kind of envy those who can swap out their battery i would have
bought the Nokia 822 but it's screen resolution was too low. if I have to buy a smart phone on a 2 year ontract i want a top smart phone with an 700 to 1080 HD screen please