Nokia Lumia 925 in 32GB flavor spotted outside of Vodafone’s exclusive sphere
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 02:27 posted on
As announcements surrounding the Nokia Lumia 925 unfolded, there was no doubt a bit of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I think 32GB internal storage is the minimum required for a flagship style device these days. While I can understand the need to cut costs, apps, pictures, and videos take up space, and there really isn't much left when you load up...
However, that six element lens on the new Lumia 925 sounds like it means business. Nokia makes awesome phones, and that's just the truth about it :o`
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I agree 32Gb is the minimum, some game installers are over a gig in size, and when you include the game data, and after exverything is extracted it needs over 3GB. Movies, i dont put them in a phone so at least i dun have a serious issue with space on a smartphone.
11. LumiaLover (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
We don't all play games on our phone. I think this is where the line between Android and Windows phone can be drawn. Android is more for the younger generation, whereas WP8 is for grown ups. Appreciate there are games on the Windows marketplace but they don't sell the OS / phones on the ability to play games.
6. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
Don't lie , there is one dislike and i know its from you cause your an anti msft and nokia products
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I think the phone with 32GB exclusivity is just stupid!
There'll be more who wants to buy the phone off contract. And if just the 16GB version is available internationally, it won't do Nokia much good.
But i hope this news is true...
4. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1090; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
must be to cut costs. thinner design with aluminum. and 6th lens inside
7. haseebzahid (Posts: 1801; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
my guess is this revision phone is only to keep people intersted till the next genration batch comes out
12. LumiaLover (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
I'm not personally fussed about having to get the 16GB version but I do agree that these exclusivity deals are pathetic. Why limit your customer base, when you are trying to gain market share? I suppose Nokia fell they have to do this to get major networks to promote their products.
10. Damo579 (Posts: 132; Member since: 18 May 2013)
It's a nice phone hopefully it will sell well on T-Mobile here in the USA.