Nokia Lumia 925 hands-on
0. phoneArena 21 May 2013, 15:31 posted on
Perfecting the craft, we can clearly see that Nokia is pushing the envelope each time they announce a new flagship Lumia device – and that’s the case here with the Lumia 925. Specifically, they’re moving in the correct direction by producing a lovely designed smartphone that now has a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Jooooooohn veeeee do you like this phone and it's platform...?
What phones do you like and own...?
L928 and L925 looks better than the L920!
3. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I haven't given any thumbs down - are you playing nice TROLL?
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3077; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I see both of you are getting along. :)
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Just being non biased and honest Urban!
22. akki20892 (Posts: 3742; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
how sweet of u....i guess NL920 design is better, it can compare with NL925
25. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Sorry, my hand just slipped and put a red thumb over your own comments... ;o)
11. chocolaking (Posts: 476; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Can you please make that water mark bigger and less transparent.
2. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Another great looking compact WP8 smartphone that proves Nokia can and does compete well against the other major OEM's...
Microsoft has certainly picked a very good ally to build the quality hardware needed to promote their WP OS :o)
24. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Current Body Count = three legit thumbs up, and six duplicate accounts.
26. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Not one from me though.
And definitely not a duplicate.
Nokia is definitely crawling slowly to the top again and L925 will give them the needed boost.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3077; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The camera should've been 8.7 megapixel, six-element Carl Zeiss with OIS.
7. krimHD (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 May 2012)
very very very very very sweet!! bring in more updates and improvements to it
9. -box- (Posts: 3933; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Finally something to make up for the lackluster 710 and 810!
12. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
To bad it's running windows....what coulda been....
32. -box- (Posts: 3933; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yeah, Symbian was pretty great, but onwards and upwards!
13. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Got to hand it to Nokia, this one is a looker! If only it had... no, I'm not going there today! Great job Nokia!
14. Credo (Posts: 700; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I love it, nice phone, build well.
I don't have a problem with the bulk for the camera, but i'm going to stay with my Cyan Lumia 920.
Still the best design i have ever seen, in my opinion.
15. Muzhhur (Posts: 251; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I still love my lumia 920, for me its about efficency xD and neither 925 nor 928 are better than my 920
16. papss (unregistered)
What I truly love about Nokia is there support to their customers and the massive amount of updates they do..oh and their personal apps
17. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1062; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I feel like this is one of those phones you fall in love with after you hold it.
18. papss (unregistered)
Wow we have morons thumbing people down.. No wait, morons is a step up from these scumbags
20. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
we all know whos doing it, and the sooner him and his many accounts are gone the better but it will crawl back. split personality at the moment likes playing off on people
the thumbs have lost all meaning on here, they dont indicate anything anymore
23. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I agree that Phone Arena needs to clean up it's user base, and find a way to eliminate duplicate accounts. IP logging, and manual comment tracking is still the best answer!
29. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
How about limiting the number of thumbs down per account per day. If you only get 5 or 10 thumbs per day, the only way to express your dislike is with a comment. That way this jerk can't litter every article with red thumbs.
31. papss (unregistered)
I can completely agree with that and would welcome a new rule such as that.
38. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
nice idea but i still want to be able to see who's thumbing everyone down. like facebook with likes you should be able to see who's giving them
but we all know the usual ones who do it
40. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea and it's you whose thumbing down postive posts, you are pathetic Chaoticrazor, now stop that!
And who are the usual ones?
One of thems you, and few others, wondering who?
27. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
LOL getting worked up with thumb downs and paranoid with duplicate accounts.
You really need to get a life dude or apply as admin here in PA.
This is just a site, and everyone is entitled to thumb you down.
30. papss (unregistered)
and I'm entitled to call anyone who thumbs down for no reason a pathetic moronic, if it applies to you then so be it.
36. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Yes you are but no doesn't apply to me. Sorry but I didn't thumb you down.
37. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
that account ''ncarlosmiguel''is a troll account, same person using both. he always defends his other account and actually replies to himself its pretty tragic
39. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
SMAAAART BOY CHAOTICRAZOR
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6891; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I really WISH PEOPLE stop using the WORD INNOVATE
21. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
it depends what there describing, it might be innovation or maybe its actually evolution
35. deburocks (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
when its nokia its nthng but all innovation. U better comment this stuff on samd@@gs page or post cos there u really dont need or relate the words innovation and innovate. There u can easily use the word Copy and
28. rsiders (Posts: 353; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I was literally just thinking about this phone and I come to this post. Joooooohn V., good stuff. Guess who'll be getting the 925. This guy!
34. deburocks (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
a nyc sturdy lukin sexy handset to cry for but one thing i cant understand with nokia is why they dont use the 12 mp technology (like n8) in their lumia,s. M more then happy if they could put a N8 lens there with all the software tweeking and 6 element lens , so that it takes best day light pics and stupediously stunning night pics. M nt saying 8.7 mp is bad but when nokia has that technology it should use it in lumia,s ( till the time phase1 p.v lens of 808 makes it to the lumia,s). I wont mind buying a slightly thick handset, if it easily replaces my N8,s camera. It will b a killer of a phone.
41. Veigald (Posts: 253; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Maybe PA should get a Lumia with OIS for their interviewers? The quality of that Lumia 925 Demo is horrible with all the shaking and unfocused blur.
42. freebee269 (Posts: 529; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
i was thinking the same thing. especially in the beginning of the first video.