Nokia Lumia 925 appears in new Superman flick
Nokia has already been selling Man of Steel cases in India and a long featurette for the movie shows a metal cased Nokia handset with an exaggerated Nokia branding on top. The metal casing points to the device being the Nokia Lumia 925. Look how large the Nokia name appears on top of the phone.
You can find the Nokia Lumia 925 making its acting debut at the 9:42 mark of the video. If you're a Superman fan, you're going to want to see the whole video. If you're a Nokia fan, just skip ahead to the important part.
source: YouTube via WMPoweruser
1. Diego! (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I don't know how good Nokia Lumia 925 is, but The Man of Steel is gonna be incredible!!! :D
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Doesn't it come to the point that 'Superman' choosing Lumia 925 compliments it's durability? :)
20. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Yes, because if it was samsung s4, the phone will break in his hand when he answer to a phone call.
21. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The samsung s4 is more suitable to Peter Pan!
2. mousesports (Posts: 239; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Both are extremly good ! Im shure Nokia haters will come again and they will write here ... " Why phonearena got news just from Nokia-WP " :)))
3. rahulz (Posts: 116; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I am not Superman fan but this device is a "Man Of Steel" oops I meant "PHONE OF STEEL".
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 528; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Not a superman fan but i know there are tonns out there so good job Nokia. Plus nice move exaggerating the brand name.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Is it just me or is the NOKIA logo extraordinarily bigger than usual?
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, it's not just you. That's because this is SuperLumia, or I mean the 'PHONE OF STEEL'.
6. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Looking at the articles, this place is starting to look like Nokiarena.
7. mousesports (Posts: 239; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Fine for me !!! WP and Nokia si growing together ... so they will apear more and more everywhere ... so thats why you see more news about them
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
When PhoneArena post many Samsung articles, you guys said this is SamsungArena, when they post many Apple articles, you guys said this is iPhoneArena. And now, they post many Nokia articles, and you guys said this is Nokiarena.
I wonder if PhoneArena post many Huawei articles, are you guys gonna say this is Huaweiarena? If PhoneArena post many LG articles, are you guys gonna say this is LGarena?
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That being said, i wonder if we would ever get to see 'Motoarena' live in action.
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung FTW? Wear your glasses man, this is the 'PHONE OF STEEL', so it should be Nokia FTW!
15. yadu004 (Posts: 62; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
The part where they talk about the underwear is funny!!
16. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Great job Nokia! Plus, I like the exaggerated NOKIA branding on top of the phone!
23. mydi.maus (unregistered)
mydi man "MAN OF STEEL"!.
24. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
And the award goes to, yeah, Nokia.. I am seeing Lumias all over the place.. hahaha..