Nokia Lumia 920's camera stars on Windows Phone Challenge television spot
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2013, 00:37 posted on
The Windows Phone Challenge is going to be on primetime television as the NCAA Mens and women's hoops tournament gets closer to the title game and this time Ben Rudolph hosts a low-light photography contest between the Nokia Lumia 920 and the Samsung Galaxy S III; the Nokia is known for its camera and the Samsung Galaxy S III is no slouch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Cool, Nokia really do have the best camera. Oh what am i saying, everyone knows that!
2. brandonrana (Posts: 57; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
See the differences the pics.. Now tell me who is the father of cameraphone - NOKIA.
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia Lumia 920 (PureView) v.s. HTC One (Ultrapixels)
12. Muzhhur (Posts: 256; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
no, not all of us, phonearena disagree whit all their picks reviews
3. zidaneanwar8 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
But isnt the pic a untrue one compared to that of S3 ,cause it shows light which does not exist or is overexposing. Just asking thats all . :D
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Your comment is totally paradoxical to what all these engineers are aiming for. Go get a camera without flash. You mentioned more natural on the S3 screen? You mean the oversaturated amoled? LCDs are always better at color reproduction than amoled. Just saying.
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1118; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
they should compare to a dslr and a normal digital camera and see which one is the closest the lumia 920 simply lets in more light
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
go to theverge.com or search here on PA
they have the VERY FIRST comparison of lumia 920 vs other phones including s3, iphone etc
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 2274; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
That's just going to be key right here, we see commercials all the time about the s3 and the iphone, but never about a lumia 920, this will be interesting to see the product of
7. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I don't think Nokia have enough money to waste on mass advertising, they did it with the Lumia 800 and there wasn't too much profit. this is more of a microsoft advertisement
13. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
can i go to this guy and say i have no phone please can i have one infact any one of lumia :D