Nokia Lumia 920's camera stars on Windows Phone Challenge television spot
This truncated version of the Challenge features the Nokia Lumia 920 against the Great Android Hope, the Samsung Galaxy S III. Both devices took a picture under low-light conditions. If the contestants thought that their picture came out better, they would receive $100. Well, you could have seen this coming. The Nokia Lumia 920 is known for having one of the best cameras attached to a smartphone these days, and it was obvious which camera took the better photo based on the results that were shown on the screen.
The contestants received their own Nokia Lumia 920 for their troubles, which they proudly show off as the ad ends. Considering that these challenges have been around for over a year, we can't say that they have proven to be effective, but perhaps a national television audience will be more receptive to it.
source: WindowsPhone via WPCentral
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Cool, Nokia really do have the best camera. Oh what am i saying, everyone knows that!
2. brandonrana (Posts: 57; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
See the differences the pics.. Now tell me who is the father of cameraphone - NOKIA.
11. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4821; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia Lumia 920 (PureView) v.s. HTC One (Ultrapixels)
12. Muzhhur (Posts: 231; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
no, not all of us, phonearena disagree whit all their picks reviews
3. zidaneanwar8 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
But isnt the pic a untrue one compared to that of S3 ,cause it shows light which does not exist or is overexposing. Just asking thats all . :D
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 676; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Your comment is totally paradoxical to what all these engineers are aiming for. Go get a camera without flash. You mentioned more natural on the S3 screen? You mean the oversaturated amoled? LCDs are always better at color reproduction than amoled. Just saying.
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 764; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
they should compare to a dslr and a normal digital camera and see which one is the closest the lumia 920 simply lets in more light
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1001; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
go to theverge.com or search here on PA
they have the VERY FIRST comparison of lumia 920 vs other phones including s3, iphone etc
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 1399; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
That's just going to be key right here, we see commercials all the time about the s3 and the iphone, but never about a lumia 920, this will be interesting to see the product of
7. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I don't think Nokia have enough money to waste on mass advertising, they did it with the Lumia 800 and there wasn't too much profit. this is more of a microsoft advertisement
13. haseebzahid (Posts: 1775; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
can i go to this guy and say i have no phone please can i have one infact any one of lumia :D