Nokia Lumia 920T discovered in China; variant for China Mobile's proprietary network allows millions to buy it
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2012, 12:30 posted on
Thanks to a special variant of the flagship Nokia Lumia 920, the Finnish handset manufacturer has opened up the Chinese market for the phone with potentially millions of buyers; this version of the upcoming Windows Phone 8 device supports China Mobile's unique T-SCDMA pipeline...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
good for Nokia as it might give them the much needed sales boost.
3. Mittal (Posts: 451; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Nokia can use all the good strategies and competitive edge right now..
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Poor people... they are the one who assemble everything, still get a whiplash in the back if the dare to use it in the factories. Good news for them..... and Nokia.
5. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I just bought Nokia stock based on this news. I hope Nokia deliver. Sorry if I went off topic.
6. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I like how the picture shows how easily universal WP is. Easily-identifiable icons in the Tiles regardless of language, versus the jumbled icons in other OSes
7. mrllano (Posts: 87; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
This should happen for nokia.. Consumers deserve great phones ke this
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
at least chinese folks wants a premium phone!
even i hate you for killing symbian so early!
9. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
"...opening up sales of its phone to over 70 million smartphone hungry China Mobile customers..."???
China Mobile has more than 650 Million users!!!
10. digitalcorner (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Nokia always use good strategy.......
Mobile Prices in Saudi Arabia