Nokia Lumia 920 torture series continues, what will break it?
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2012, 21:16 posted on
It survived the drop test, it survived the knife and hammer test, what about running over it with a car?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Makes you wonder why Nokia doesn't make bulletproof vests and armored vehicles instead.
10. dickwyn (Posts: 610; Member since: 07 May 2012)
you never know maybe they are testing one in their labs now
25. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
MORE CRAZY, UNIMAGINABLE STUFF WITH THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!
HAS IT NOT ALREADY HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY WIERDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
that's right, with nokia's reputation for being the most innovative mobile company around, you don't know just what they are trying to make right now...hope other with be a innovative too...
23. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
They do; they take discarded 3310's and sew 'em into place
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 958; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Try one of these tests on Iphone and let's laugh till the next morning.
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 958; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Why are you hurting a lonely wood and a light post???
6. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Insane. I torture my Lumia 900 on a daily basis and there isn't even a scratch on it- really high quality material Nokia is using.
7. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i don't want to hold Lumia 920 when i'm angry, it may destroy my house..
8. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
2012-2013 the year of Nokia Smartphones.. the Lion is back
9. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
can't wait for the memes on this one :P
24. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Already a few. Mostly with the 3310 as a father figure :)
11. ivanted (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
wow, pretty impressive, though kinda weird to me. wonder if I should try Lumia 920.
12. kg4icg (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 May 2008)
So basically this guy just put the Lumia 920 through the Panasonic ToughBook test course.
13. shy2papa (Posts: 247; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
This is a really good phone it would have been great if Meego, Android or maybe even webOS was on board.
16. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
meego and webOS maybe, but never on android. But android does have a history of blowing up by itself...without even going through any torture test...
26. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
..and you are an idiot
One of the stupidest comments I've had displeasure of reading here
14. androidlikeaboss (Posts: 40; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
Don't forget the INDESTRUCTIBLE Nokia 3310!!!
18. Skoll (Posts: 15; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
if you see anybody pullling s**t like this, smack him over the head with that wooden stick and send the phone to me!
19. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Phone killer guy :\ better keep our moblies away from him
20. jibraihimi (Posts: 739; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
So will it blend..........??? It's time now for Lumia 920's blender test......
22. Samsomesh (Posts: 195; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
No1 can compete Nokia in build-quality.!
27. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
if the moblie had survived that he must have put it though grinder test
28. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Ugh, you Nokia fanboys..
THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL
HTC One x can do just as good, Sony Xperia Active and Go can do BETTER, and Acro S is waterproof.
Sure it's a tough handset but don't make another idiotic myth out of it.
There's so much more to a build quality than how much beating a phone can take.
30. zamroni (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
I want to see Lumia 920 vs iPhone 5 head on collision test.