Nokia Lumia 920 official hands-on video arrives straight from the source
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2012, 11:10 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 920 is finally official and the very first hands on video coming straight from the source has surfaced…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
185 gramm of 920 is 5 more of 180 note 2 and note has 5,5" screen and 3100 battery
sorry dude but you are nokia fanboy
18. mrllano (Posts: 87; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
o yeah samsung fanboy? i said i just wanna try it..i didn't say im gonna buy it
19. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
just saying too hevy
moto razr hd max-157gramm
htc one x 130gram
just note is the biggest smartphone ever that's why my comparison
I actually wait for moto with 2 gb ram, and thinking of note 2 because of this ram (em from europe so no 2gb in our sgs3 sadly)
2. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
did you see the image quality of that camera i want it so bad
3. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
The forecast for todays weather calls for: AN AVALANCHE OF NOKIA NEWS!
4. sethyvball (Posts: 46; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
185g, 10.7mm thick, and a huge ass bezel on a 4.5" screen? Who did they design this phone for? Yao Ming? Nokia I want to carry a phone in my pocket, not a brick!
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1775; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
buy the smaller one then :\ its all because of the trend nothing personal:P
7. robocopvn (Posts: 154; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
agree, 10.7mm thich is not a big deal, but 185 gram is .... ehhhhh
21. savezo007 (Posts: 41; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
i dont really care about the weight unless it is more then a kilogram other than that i prefer phones that i can sense its still in my pocket
9. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
FAIL. Same bulky phone and you'll be lucky if the camera is even up to par with the iPhone 4S. Windows Phone 8 apps fail.
11. haseebzahid (Posts: 1775; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ur name sugests u are some kind off... apple android motorola HYBRID O_o thats explains a lot why u say it...
12. achangavi (Posts: 21; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
shows how much you know about technology, the camera is supposed to be the best performer in low-light conditions with the exception of the pureview, and image quality is also unrivaled by 98% of other smartphones. I'd say at least 5 times better than the overrated 4s's camera.
14. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Truth be told, this is good.
USP of Note II = S-Pen
USP of Lumia 920 = that Camera (Damn!)
USP of iPhone 4S = Siri (yeah, I know)
15. rgerla (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
This phone might get me back to nokia. And it's looks like a great boost from my current windows phone 7 device
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5645; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I really really love their colors. colors are a plus to match your personality plus i like the NFC SPEAKERS. manufactueres should do more color scheme to boost up their sales.