Nokia Lumia 920 official hands-on video arrives straight from the source
But that’s not the only innovation in the Lumia 920. The flagship Nokia Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a gorgeous 4.5-inch screen that’s extremely responsive to touch and you can operate it with your keys and even with gloves on.
Also, Nokia has integrated Qi wireless charging into the smartphone so you can use a wide range of accessories to get rid of cables and juice up your phone wirelessly. Check out the short official hands on video below and stay tuned for our very own hands-on time showing you how the Lumia 920 performs in real life.
16. denied911 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2012, 18:17 0 1
185 gramm of 920 is 5 more of 180 note 2 and note has 5,5" screen and 3100 battery
sorry dude but you are nokia fanboy
18. mrllano posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:56 0 0
o yeah samsung fanboy? i said i just wanna try it..i didn't say im gonna buy it
19. denied911 (banned) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 10:46 0 0
just saying too hevy
moto razr hd max-157gramm
htc one x 130gram
just note is the biggest smartphone ever that's why my comparison
I actually wait for moto with 2 gb ram, and thinking of note 2 because of this ram (em from europe so no 2gb in our sgs3 sadly)
20. mrllano posted on 07 Sep 2012, 03:46 0 0
yeah me too
2. kamil posted on 05 Sep 2012, 11:16 8 3
did you see the image quality of that camera i want it so bad
3. 305Bucko posted on 05 Sep 2012, 11:17 6 1
The forecast for todays weather calls for: AN AVALANCHE OF NOKIA NEWS!
4. sethyvball posted on 05 Sep 2012, 11:29 5 8
185g, 10.7mm thick, and a huge ass bezel on a 4.5" screen? Who did they design this phone for? Yao Ming? Nokia I want to carry a phone in my pocket, not a brick!
6. haseebzahid posted on 05 Sep 2012, 12:08 3 0
buy the smaller one then :\ its all because of the trend nothing personal:P
7. robocopvn posted on 05 Sep 2012, 12:28 2 0
agree, 10.7mm thich is not a big deal, but 185 gram is .... ehhhhh
21. savezo007 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 12:44 0 0
i dont really care about the weight unless it is more then a kilogram other than that i prefer phones that i can sense its still in my pocket
9. iDroidx650 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 12:37 1 5
FAIL. Same bulky phone and you'll be lucky if the camera is even up to par with the iPhone 4S. Windows Phone 8 apps fail.
11. haseebzahid posted on 05 Sep 2012, 13:05 1 1
ur name sugests u are some kind off... apple android motorola HYBRID O_o thats explains a lot why u say it...
12. achangavi posted on 05 Sep 2012, 13:45 1 0
shows how much you know about technology, the camera is supposed to be the best performer in low-light conditions with the exception of the pureview, and image quality is also unrivaled by 98% of other smartphones. I'd say at least 5 times better than the overrated 4s's camera.
14. SlimSoulja86 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 16:57 0 0
Truth be told, this is good.
USP of Note II = S-Pen
USP of Lumia 920 = that Camera (Damn!)
USP of iPhone 4S = Siri (yeah, I know)
15. rgerla posted on 05 Sep 2012, 16:57 0 0
This phone might get me back to nokia. And it's looks like a great boost from my current windows phone 7 device
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 19:46 0 0
I really really love their colors. colors are a plus to match your personality plus i like the NFC SPEAKERS. manufactueres should do more color scheme to boost up their sales.