Nokia Lumia 920 knock-off hits the street
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
lmao... even the seller's name is eBay knockoff (it's vbay_trade) xD
So you'll be buying "Lamia R9 Dual SIM Windows menu Dual SIM Moblie phone" from vBay on eBay!!
9. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
lamia was the name of the demon in drag me to hell. LOL
2. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
This is promising. As soon as the fake hits the market, you know your phone is doing well. Its being recognised! By cheapo's and scammers!
5. Lillan23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Maybe lighter and slimmer than the orginally one :)
I dont like bricks...
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
200kB (yes, kilobytes) of on-board storage
LOOOL This isnt the 3310, what dafuq are they thinking, this thing does not even worth 50 bucks
20. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Remember the days of those N95 8GB knockoffs selling for less than half the MSRP of the originals ?
21. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Actually such devices don't have apps or support them either.
22. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
even the little operamini won't be installed on this. but perhaps it comes with ucbrowser pre installed. and that's all you got.
23. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
HAHAHAHA.........you kidding me?? I rather waste my money to buy a real Lumia 920 instead of this junk! xD
If you don't have so much money, why not buy a Lumia 520 or Lumia 620, these are the most affordable entry-level Windows Phone yet.
25. Muzhhur (Posts: 249; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
LMAO f****ng Chinese hahaha allways to imitate all the succesfull devices hahahaha
I was wondering if they try to "copy and paste" Emma Stone?