Nokia Lumia 920 goes back in the torture chamber, knife and mallet enter the scene (video)
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Nov 2012, 04:54
The second round of torturing Nokia's newest flagship is in, and it includes tools worthy of a Mexican drug cartel. The phone gets through the regular key scratch treatment, but then things take a bizarre turn, as the knife and the mallet enter the scene...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 05:01 22 2
3310 will be proud to say : " Thats my grandson ! "
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 05:24 8 0
It's pain to watch good things are destroyed.
But very impressive!
17. -box- posted on 15 Nov 2012, 15:57 2 0
A bit painful, but with so little damage, not much to be concerned about. Battle scars to be proud of, really.
2. Kronic (banned) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 05:15 13 2
Why don't you give that phone to me instead of torturing it like that.
4. brandonrana posted on 15 Nov 2012, 05:21 9 0
Dude its THEEE NOKIA !!!!!!!!!
Stop hurting yourself ;)
6. salmanshah posted on 15 Nov 2012, 06:17 10 1
So it is proved that LUMIA 920 is the toughest phone in the world.!
9. FranksGT posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:32 1 0
Pretty durable but I wont be using it to destroy it so no need.
11. chaoticrazor posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:36 7 0
people who want to see if nokia still have the same level of build quality
people who want to see what this phone can take
and you obviously care as you commented but just cant stand that its built like a tank so your moaning
seriously why comment when you make it clear you blindly hate anything non android
15. haseebzahid posted on 15 Nov 2012, 11:57 0 0
look who is talking bunny go check out this test on sgs3 on ip5 they never got that better results
the problem is ur are just raciest at moblies
12. GuitarPlayer posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:55 7 0
Amazing!! The Iphone 5 and S3 didn't resist neither the drop test!! Lumia 920 did make these 2 test and look like new at the end!!!
14. haseebzahid posted on 15 Nov 2012, 11:56 2 0
damn gonna use few of these in my bullet proof vest for sure