Nokia Lumia 920 gets praised in this fan-made rap video
2. Topcat488 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 06:24 2 25
Didn't hear nothing about the Windows OS... It would've been a much cooler hip hop hit, if it had of been done on Android... )))))) Kick it ((((((( ...
31. Jonathan41 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:03 1 0
Indeed, I learned somethings about the Lumia today. Now I see why some people are in love with that thing.
11. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:37 3 0
It was good lol no gonna lie , cant wait to see whats next from nokia .
20. p5yb0rg (unregistered) posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:53 0 1
Don't get me wrong, Nokia makes awesome hardware but until Windows OS picks up, Nokia won't be making a comeback anytime soon. Unless... they switch over to Android.
3. kaliil10 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 06:27 18 1
Real Lumia fanboy....well done.....Nokia is back.
13. zuckerboy posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:58 2 10
nokia will be back when lumias sold like iphone or galaxy ...
28. windroid posted on 05 Mar 2013, 16:47 0 0
Have you bought a Lumia already?
We're all willing to have you in Nokia side, you're such a nice contributor in Nokia related posts.
32. zuckerboy posted on 06 Mar 2013, 02:58 0 1
I will be at nokia side when nokia is at the android side ;)
6. preet27in posted on 05 Mar 2013, 06:43 11 1
very impressive and meaningful rap on nokia. CONNECTING PEOPLE. CHEERS!!!!
7. apple.bb.htc.sony.nokia.rip (banned) posted on 05 Mar 2013, 06:55 3 17
nokia fanboy is the worst!!!
12. windroid posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:50 9 0
These girls nowadays are so annoying...
Don't worry, your Barbie is the prettiest!
9. N-fanboy posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:23 8 0
I'll follow with a song about my Eos... In the future that is...
10. preet27in posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:35 9 0
LOVE htc. BUT weak cameras and music is forcing me to change to nokia again. i love htc but no option. nokia UR GNA B MY NXT PHONE!!!11 and ur damn good
15. gabrielvoica posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:39 4 0
nokia marketing team should hire this guy to promote their products...good video,good song and lyrics...who knows maybe they will after this one...nice job...love nokia products but not that much windows...who knows maybe in the near future i might like wp...
27. UrbanPhantom posted on 05 Mar 2013, 14:22 0 0
WP8 needs more apps, and a few other goodies to be made "complete", but the UI is fast and smooth, and it totally kicks Android's resource heavy ass in terms of performance, specially on low end devices.
However, Nokia's hardware is unmatched for quality and durability :o)
16. ddxmms posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:47 2 8
WP is boring !
and Nokia is wasting excellent hardware designs for boring software, if only Stephen elop the dumb didn't dump the meego !
17. rsiders posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:52 5 0
I think I might just settle down with the 920 instead of waiting for the new phone. I can't find anything I dislike about this phone honestly, and as good as the rumored 41 megapixel Windows Phone sounds, I'm not really sure I need one. I love the quality and features of the 920 already.
21. UrbanPhantom posted on 05 Mar 2013, 11:10 1 3
I was thinking of a potential upgrade situation as well, and waiting for the new models. However, the only real advantage of having more MP in your device is for cropping/zooming, or printing at a higher resolution. I doubt most people are printing the photos taken by their smartphones at sizes in excess of standard letter (I'm not), and the Lumia 920 provides excellent image quality at the existing 8.7MP. The new smartphones will be lighter, and more powerful, but Microsoft has confirmed that current WP8 devices will be upgradeable to "Windows Blue". I say to relax, and enjoy what we have now...
26. UrbanPhantom posted on 05 Mar 2013, 14:20 1 0
It appears that I may have some angry Droid zealots who are trailing my posts. These people are incredibly unintelligent and immature. I would never have guessed that there were so many stupid Android users in the world ;o)
33. GJanee posted on 06 Mar 2013, 10:53 0 0
this guy is from hungary! hellyea! :D:D
now i'm really proud. :D