Nokia Lumia 920 gets praised in this fan-made rap video
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Didn't hear nothing about the Windows OS... It would've been a much cooler hip hop hit, if it had of been done on Android... )))))) Kick it ((((((( ...
31. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Indeed, I learned somethings about the Lumia today. Now I see why some people are in love with that thing.
11. wp8forever (unregistered)
It was good lol no gonna lie , cant wait to see whats next from nokia .
20. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
Don't get me wrong, Nokia makes awesome hardware but until Windows OS picks up, Nokia won't be making a comeback anytime soon. Unless... they switch over to Android.
3. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Real Lumia fanboy....well done.....Nokia is back.
13. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
nokia will be back when lumias sold like iphone or galaxy ...
28. windroid (unregistered)
Have you bought a Lumia already?
We're all willing to have you in Nokia side, you're such a nice contributor in Nokia related posts.
32. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I will be at nokia side when nokia is at the android side ;)
6. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
very impressive and meaningful rap on nokia. CONNECTING PEOPLE. CHEERS!!!!
7. apple.bb.htc.sony.nokia.rip (banned) (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
nokia fanboy is the worst!!!
12. windroid (unregistered)
These girls nowadays are so annoying...
Don't worry, your Barbie is the prettiest!
18. 007akshay (Posts: 37; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
ur worst ...wat ru apple fanboy....lol...
9. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I'll follow with a song about my Eos... In the future that is...
10. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
LOVE htc. BUT weak cameras and music is forcing me to change to nokia again. i love htc but no option. nokia UR GNA B MY NXT PHONE!!!11 and ur damn good
15. gabrielvoica (Posts: 62; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
nokia marketing team should hire this guy to promote their products...good video,good song and lyrics...who knows maybe they will after this one...nice job...love nokia products but not that much windows...who knows maybe in the near future i might like wp...
27. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
WP8 needs more apps, and a few other goodies to be made "complete", but the UI is fast and smooth, and it totally kicks Android's resource heavy ass in terms of performance, specially on low end devices.
However, Nokia's hardware is unmatched for quality and durability :o)
16. ddxmms (Posts: 166; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
WP is boring !
and Nokia is wasting excellent hardware designs for boring software, if only Stephen elop the dumb didn't dump the meego !
17. rsiders (Posts: 625; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I think I might just settle down with the 920 instead of waiting for the new phone. I can't find anything I dislike about this phone honestly, and as good as the rumored 41 megapixel Windows Phone sounds, I'm not really sure I need one. I love the quality and features of the 920 already.
21. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I was thinking of a potential upgrade situation as well, and waiting for the new models. However, the only real advantage of having more MP in your device is for cropping/zooming, or printing at a higher resolution. I doubt most people are printing the photos taken by their smartphones at sizes in excess of standard letter (I'm not), and the Lumia 920 provides excellent image quality at the existing 8.7MP. The new smartphones will be lighter, and more powerful, but Microsoft has confirmed that current WP8 devices will be upgradeable to "Windows Blue". I say to relax, and enjoy what we have now...
26. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
It appears that I may have some angry Droid zealots who are trailing my posts. These people are incredibly unintelligent and immature. I would never have guessed that there were so many stupid Android users in the world ;o)
30. Mobilephile (Posts: 139; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
...and I thought I was a hardcore phone guy
33. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
this guy is from hungary! hellyea! :D:D
now i'm really proud. :D