Nokia Lumia 920 climbs atop a London crane for another low-light bonanza
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 06:18 posted on
The handset fared very well in the cloudy circumstances, and a side-by-side comparison with a Canon C300 at one point shows that you can easily leave your point-and-shoot at home with the 920 in your pocket...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BillyG (Posts: 304; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
cool, now nokia can sell it exclusively to crane operators. others will be 100% happy with android and ios device.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yes, and you and the others with Android and iOS (don't hate Android but i'm surprised with the irony of how you compare a manufacturer with the OS') will be 100% happy drooling over what the exclusive crane operators are holding on to..
2. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
here comes another hater who cant accept that the companies whom they don't like is INNOVATING
3. androidCrap (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
When someone with Android phone is atop the crane platform, he has to rip a finger hole in his glove just to use the crappy phone. Now crane operators and others in cold countries are happy using their Nokia 920,
16. -box- (Posts: 3565; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Or, in fairness, use the gloves with the capacitive finger pads (or sew metal thread into the fingertips of the existing gloves). I'd rather have the Nokia though
21. androidCrap (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
It maybe true using a capacitive glove capable of sensing electricy, but what if your swiping your android or ios device and you accidentaly hold a live wire while trying to call your wife. Definitely, you'll be electricuted. While in Nokia 920, you can hold a live wire using working glove and play fruit ninja at the same time.
7. Edmund (Posts: 645; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The Lumia 920 is virtually sold out across the entire United States, so I'd say there are more than a few people buying them.
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
you can use it when you're in your garden w/gloves on,and shoot pics of flowers...wow
10. shadez10 (Posts: 385; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I really want to switch to lumia 920 but i still love my GS2...
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
give it ago, can always keep your gs2 as a backup phone
22. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
how the hell am i trolling, I am telling him to use the 920 aren't I?
I swear you windows fanboys (bingheads)
23. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
mate your always trolling, you admitted it before
besides your just saying use the 920 as a backup for the sake of it.....why would he buy a new phone as a backup. logic is that would become his primary phone especially as its ahead of his gs2 and refreshing. people enjoying new
bingheads ouch my feelings....but seriously that all you can come up with. troll go back under your bridge
24. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
I've trolled before, but I'd rather him have a good ecosystem on his primary phone than just a meh one
25. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
yeah sure mate, because what you class as ''meh'' is what everyone does right...please everyone prefers different os's phones etc. not all are like you ...luckily
so stop the crap, your hating for the sake of it. his original comment was
''I really want to switch to lumia 920 but i still love my GS2...''
and i said give it ago, keep you old phone as a backup.. you then had to be troll and turn a reasonable comment into hate. cheers for been unnecessary again
26. shadez10 (Posts: 385; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
dont have money yet... maybe next time... xD
20. -box- (Posts: 3565; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Give it a try. I switched from Android and haven't looked back. There's a few little things missing from Android but they're not deal breakers
12. shahulvm (Posts: 97; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
If ever I was to leave android and switch to Windows Phone, then Lumia 920 is to be blamed....!!
Wish this piece of hardware came with Android :(
What a marvellous piece of technology...
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...i thought the same as well!
The headline "Nokia Lumia 920 climbs atop a London crane..." just read that and barged in! :D
27. papss (Posts: 3387; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I love my Lumia 920.. Its completely different than any phone I've had before and it just seems cool using it. Its wonderfully different