Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 tipped to launch in India on January 11th
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2013, 07:46 posted on
According to a Live Chat over Nokia Care, the Nokia Lumia 920 and the Nokia Lumia 820 are both expected to be launched in India on January 11th which is this coming Friday; this would dovetail perfectly with an 11 second commercial Nokia recently launched in the country that focused on the device's display and other features...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Yup finally !!
Although, I'll buy lumia 620 !
Not eager to spend big bucks for wp8..
Hope 620 is below Rs. 20,000 !
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hopefully, it'll be below that.
I reckon it be somewhere around Rs. 15.
16. AmitMajumder (Posts: 80; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I don't know why you guys got hands-down. Probably by the WP and lumia haters. But at last, the Lumia's are going to be here. I also hope the 620 is priced between 12k-15k...
15. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
But I think the killer price of 15k is too good to be true !!
Anyways,Nokia needs to price their upcoming devices right in order to succeed...
PS- very excited to check out some nokia wp8 stuff in a Nokia store in the coming days !!
10. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
take lumia 620 with u.................
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I believe this will be another fail.....
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Launching of a phone any where, any time is always good news.
3. Lyngdoh (Posts: 225; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
"Wireless charging capabilities of the camera"
What the F?
6. raunak (Posts: 505; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Probably thinking about galaxy camera while writing lol
4. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
finally ...the wait is over....
it's time to taste Nokia Lumia 920's WP8 Blood....
9. Mallouette (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
I'm waiting to launch these devices in my country but these news make me feel excited to see them in the store for real. Windows Phone 8 is new and fresh for a mobile phone user like me. I hope that they will sell these devices for the best and introduce their tablet lineup as well.
14. djay_434 (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I'm so desperately waiting for it! Already have a Lumia 800 which will either be handed to my mom or put up on yellow pages.
Lumia 920 - oooooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhh!
18. VJo003 (Posts: 330; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Nokia still has huge customer base in India...... Hopefully they fortify it with competitive pricing
19. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Good for Nokia that finally they are launching it to the Indian Market now..........I was thinking that just like Lumia 900, they will launch this one month before launch of Apollo update, or their next flagship........ I was very excited for this phone, but my patience gave away, and finally I got Note 2 for myself, and I'm loving it very much, very capable phone, but it's no where near Nokia in build quality...........
20. Shubham412302 (Posts: 298; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
an indian site has priced lumia 920 at 29999.
21. pradeepkchauhan (Posts: 7; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Too costly .....It should be priced at 28000 .
Why should anyone buy this mobile for rs 40000....Galaxy Note 2 is much better and awesome Mobile in comparison . Many people will buy this Lumia 920 for it's better camera, but when they need applications and games they feel that they make a mistake by buying nokia lumia 920 because Windows mobile does' t support application sideloading.
22. B3BLW29 (Posts: 237; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I dont understand why not launch in India first along with US, after all tehy have a huge market share in India...
23. SIGPRO (Posts: 465; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
I want to buy a 920 but Nokia announced that a new 920 is coming made of aluminum which will be lighter and thinner.......i think i will wait for that version and keep using my N9 till then :)