Nokia Lumia 910 appears again, surrounded by mystery
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jul 2012, 08:42
We have heard rumors of a Nokia Lumia 910 before, yet none of them had any solid evidence to back up the existence of such a device. This time, however, the Lumia 910 has appeared on the Nokia Remote Device Access tool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp posted on 06 Jul 2012, 08:54 19
Make sure it is a galaxy s3 killer.....
4.7'' amoled 720p clearblack screen,12mp pureview,snapdragon s4,2gb ram,polycarbonate body.
6. denied911 (banned) posted on 06 Jul 2012, 11:05 0
when I slash my sister tonight with it, i'll get back to you
20. haseebzahid posted on 07 Jul 2012, 10:19 0
keep dreaming hoimie
7. dexter_jdr posted on 06 Jul 2012, 11:07 6
killer or the killed???
11. denied911 (banned) posted on 06 Jul 2012, 18:14 3
comPARE IT TO how many times iphone did it
15. MistB posted on 07 Jul 2012, 04:06 0
@ dexter_jdr, how does it feel to be wrong? The explosion story was made up by the owner after he admitted he and his dumb friend were morons by placing this where it shouldn't have been, a microwave perhaps, he has since withdrawn his original complaint seeing as he wanted a free replacement under warranty. Seems he invalidated his claim for being an absolute pillock.
17. PhoneArenaUser posted on 07 Jul 2012, 07:26 0
23. Wiki_jaan posted on 07 Jul 2012, 12:20 0
25. PhoneArenaUser posted on 07 Jul 2012, 15:28 0
Yes, I know. :)
18. Wiki_jaan posted on 07 Jul 2012, 07:55 1
that was planed to fail S3
14. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 07 Jul 2012, 01:45 2
the only killer on s3 is the hardware and huge screen! but if you look at it... its not appealing at all! sorry guys! i love the specs of s3 but it just not that appealing!
16. MistB posted on 07 Jul 2012, 04:10 0
That's your opinion, likewise there is nothing special nor redeeming about the Lumia 900, just another uninspiring clone with only hardware being the saviour.
5. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 06 Jul 2012, 11:01 3
You do realize that a 12mp pureview wont be the same as the 41mp pureview on the 808, the pureview uses a mamoth sensor with 41 mp so it gets the "perfect pixel" an 12 mp sensor wont have the sampling capabilities of the 808.
12. jlscott777 posted on 06 Jul 2012, 19:54 0
I doubt that is true, just because it has to start with 12 megapixels does not mean the oversampling will not work, it will just create a great 2-3 megapixel file rather then a 5-8 file which will still be better then most photos that are created by 8 megapixel cameras without the pureview technology. I do not think you will see another camera with a 41 megapixel camera anytime soon, but then the speed of technology advances can be quite surprising.
19. rycx365 posted on 07 Jul 2012, 09:22 1
Sure, you can kill any samsung by smashing a nokia into it
21. Wiki_jaan posted on 07 Jul 2012, 11:15 0
now Nokia cant even stand on its legs how can he kill samsung . lol
24. MistB posted on 07 Jul 2012, 13:58 0
The day that happens is when politicians can fly in the air and start telling the truth to their people. Right now it is Samsung killing Nokia, not the other way round, fanboy
2. snowgator posted on 06 Jul 2012, 09:41 3
Truly, the average buyer ain't worried about upgrades when they buy their phones, so I have no idea why they wouldn't release a T-Mo version. Any profit from sales is good profit.
I have thought the same thing about Samsung and the Focus series. It would be easy to get the Flash or the S iron there. Those two would sing on T-Mo's quick network.
13. corporateJP posted on 06 Jul 2012, 19:57 0
Where's the LTE Lumia? That thing rear it's head again?
22. 7thspaceman posted on 07 Jul 2012, 11:38 0
folks last I READ was the Nokia 910 was a Lumia 900 with an 12 mega pixel camera
slated to be sold only in Europe. Since Windows 7.5 mango/tango smart phones will shortly no longer be produced and receive no updates except to Windows 7.8. I hope
that the Nokia 910 is a Windows Phone "8" model of the Nokia 900 with a high def screen. Dual core CPU, NFC, and a 12 mega pixel "Pure vue" camera this may be the "Verizon" Nokia smart phone people have been looking for? anyhow it will be the bomb baby if it is a Windows Phone "8" smart phone