Nokia Lumia 910 appears again, surrounded by mystery
1. mercorp (Posts: 994; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Make sure it is a galaxy s3 killer.....
4.7'' amoled 720p clearblack screen,12mp pureview,snapdragon s4,2gb ram,polycarbonate body.
3. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
for now sgs3 is the killer
4. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
its a moblie not an assasin or killer :\
6. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
when I slash my sister tonight with it, i'll get back to you
7. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
killer or the killed???
11. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
comPARE IT TO how many times iphone did it
15. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
@ dexter_jdr, how does it feel to be wrong? The explosion story was made up by the owner after he admitted he and his dumb friend were morons by placing this where it shouldn't have been, a microwave perhaps, he has since withdrawn his original complaint seeing as he wanted a free replacement under warranty. Seems he invalidated his claim for being an absolute pillock.
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
23. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
the only killer on s3 is the hardware and huge screen! but if you look at it... its not appealing at all! sorry guys! i love the specs of s3 but it just not that appealing!
16. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
That's your opinion, likewise there is nothing special nor redeeming about the Lumia 900, just another uninspiring clone with only hardware being the saviour.
5. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1094; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You do realize that a 12mp pureview wont be the same as the 41mp pureview on the 808, the pureview uses a mamoth sensor with 41 mp so it gets the "perfect pixel" an 12 mp sensor wont have the sampling capabilities of the 808.
12. jlscott777 (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I doubt that is true, just because it has to start with 12 megapixels does not mean the oversampling will not work, it will just create a great 2-3 megapixel file rather then a 5-8 file which will still be better then most photos that are created by 8 megapixel cameras without the pureview technology. I do not think you will see another camera with a 41 megapixel camera anytime soon, but then the speed of technology advances can be quite surprising.
19. rycx365 (Posts: 37; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
Sure, you can kill any samsung by smashing a nokia into it
21. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
now Nokia cant even stand on its legs how can he kill samsung . lol
24. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
The day that happens is when politicians can fly in the air and start telling the truth to their people. Right now it is Samsung killing Nokia, not the other way round, fanboy
2. snowgator (Posts: 3397; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Truly, the average buyer ain't worried about upgrades when they buy their phones, so I have no idea why they wouldn't release a T-Mo version. Any profit from sales is good profit.
I have thought the same thing about Samsung and the Focus series. It would be easy to get the Flash or the S iron there. Those two would sing on T-Mo's quick network.
13. corporateJP (Posts: 2401; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Where's the LTE Lumia? That thing rear it's head again?
22. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1353; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
folks last I READ was the Nokia 910 was a Lumia 900 with an 12 mega pixel camera
slated to be sold only in Europe. Since Windows 7.5 mango/tango smart phones will shortly no longer be produced and receive no updates except to Windows 7.8. I hope
that the Nokia 910 is a Windows Phone "8" model of the Nokia 900 with a high def screen. Dual core CPU, NFC, and a 12 mega pixel "Pure vue" camera this may be the "Verizon" Nokia smart phone people have been looking for? anyhow it will be the bomb baby if it is a Windows Phone "8" smart phone