Nokia Lumia 900 pre-orders are now accepted at Microsoft retail stores
1. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
hmmm really considering picking one of these up, just a little hesitant with the 910 rumored to be coming soon. I wonder what the off contract price will be
2. wp7tribes (Posts: 52; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
one thing that makes me wish i was in us at the moment is ordering nokia lumia 900
3. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I thought lumia 900 was exclusive to ATT but it's being offered worldwide. So what's going with tmo, Verizon, and sprint?
4. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
You will be paying more to be the first one to receive the phone which the price most likely drop 3-5 months from release. Also, chances are you'll get a bigger chance of receiving dud units and even act as a test subject for defects to be fixed in 3 months. All phones, cars and electronics have these nasty habit. Suckers buy first.
5. torr310 (Posts: 752; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I like this phone and Nokia but I haven't seen any Windows phone with talk time over 10 hours. Why? Nokia used to have pretty good battery life in the age of feature phones.
6. mallkioskguy (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Eveybody had pretty good battery life in the age of feature phones. Nokia is probably under promising... I'm sure they'll still have better battery life than 9 out of 10 feature and smartphones out there