Nokia Lumia 900 not coming to T-Mobile Germany, no upgrade to Windows Phone 8 to blame
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2012, 07:22 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 900 won’t arrive to Germany because it’s not eligible for upgrade to Windows Phone 8. Ouch!…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Ouch! :( Told you to wait for next year!
3. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
*Update: T-Mobile Germany has now contacted the::unwired saying that this "isn't an official statement by Deutsche Telekom" and it has "no information where the statement above came from." And we're also pretty sure T-Mo Germany is wondering not only where from, but also why has that statement appeared from its official representative. We leave the guesses up to you, but once again matters are up in the air for WP8 updates.
4. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Troll gonna shout because they never get the latest green robot.....i mean Android ouchhhh
10. MISTER-H (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 May 2012)
At least there's custom Roms....And who cares also its not
Restricted like prison and half baked Os.....
6. Snoobab (Posts: 174; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
So let's take a newtork operators word over that of the device's manufacturer??? When was that ever a good idea?
7. pongkie (Posts: 497; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol @ update. well at least wait for the 6/21 before posting rumors like this victor then you can begin your trashing.
11. pongkie (Posts: 497; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
OK the cats out of the bag....
DAMN YOU MS and NOKIA!!!!!!!!!
8. Suts_97 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 May 2012)
I still believe that current WP devices will get an update to WP8!
12. djripster (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
I really feel bad for the Nokia Lumia 900 users... Nokia and Microsoft pushed so hard to get customers interested in the handset here in the U.S.
I guess by releasing Windows Phone 7.8, they may please a regular customer who won't realize the amount they are missing by not getting Windows Phone 8.
But many customers who want the most out of their device will quickly realize that Nokia and Microsoft have pulled one over with the whole 'Beta tester' campaign...
I guess the Lumia 900 was the Beta test !!!
14. joey_sfb (Posts: 2780; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Well, partial disclosure is worse than a lie!