Nokia Lumia 900 in black is sporting an on-contract price of $10 to existing customers on Amazon
0. phoneArena posted on 22 May 2012, 12:43
Even at its initial offering price of $99.99 with the 2-year contract, there’s no arguing about the value that’s found with the Windows Phone powered Nokia Lumia 900, but seeing that time has passed since its launch, it’s naturally going to see some price drops...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tward291 posted on 22 May 2012, 13:36 2 1
man i wish they lauch it on tmobile already i would buy that baby so fast!!!
3. abhishek48 posted on 22 May 2012, 14:48 0 1
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT LUMIA'S SCREEN, is it as good as super amoled + of gs2, i know its Clear blank amoled.. but is it pentile or RGB..?
5. microsoftnokiawin posted on 23 May 2012, 00:51 0 1
6. 7thspaceman posted on 23 May 2012, 12:52 0 0
folks i hope the Nokia Lumia 900 get new electronics inside it and a new Hi res screen so it can get Windows phone 8 due out later this year
7. allen83 posted on 23 May 2012, 22:09 0 0
Wow to gain popularity they have to cut prices at an affordable price. Ashamed of you Nokia when you were popular even a high price Nokia still sells in abundant numbers but now look at you. Begging popularity by giving discounts tsk tsk tsk...........