Nokia Lumia 900 hands-on
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2012, 04:42 posted on
Frankly, the Nokia Lumia 900 looks exactly like the Lumia 800 from before, but to say it bluntly, it’s just, well, you know – BIGGER! Sporting that same lovable unibody polycarbonate design as its smaller-sized sibling, it’s absolutely a pleasure to behold since it’s still...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. flopjoke (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Why are the pics taken with a FLASH? Aaaah. Doesn't do justice to the design of the phone!
23. shameerpk007 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
phone arena doesnt give importance to nokia devices . they always focus on apples and compare with it ithink they are owned by apple
6. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I always wonder that the Lumia 900 is a U.S. only phone because I do love its large screen. It took me some hours but I figured it out why the Americans get a bigger screen than the rest of the world. It is because they have very fat fingers and conventional screen sizes would be a disaster for the American market. :P
7. MartinHAkram (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
For the love of God, pronounce Nokia correctly - It's not NokEEa, it's just Nokia - that simple, yet for some reason not a single American has managed to get it right, even the tech bloggers who own websites like this one
8. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Great looking phone. This will help Nokia make a comeback and help WP7 make a splash.
9. -RVM- (Posts: 331; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
U forgot to mention there's also 1.3 MP front facing camera, unlike in Lumia 800. Still remember those people (here on PA) crying about the lack of it, like it's the most important thing on smartphone.
10. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yeah when it is not there people will start crying .. But when it is there in a mobile people will just ignore it and will never use it .. :)
12. rsiders (Posts: 913; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I love the ffc because I'm a picture person and also love taking pictures of myself. I also enjoy pushing my devices to the limit of their functionality so I always find ways to use what's available. Video chat is pretty cool!:)
11. rsiders (Posts: 913; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
This phone is great. I really hope T-Mobile gets in on it as well. I would definitely be on board.
13. rsiders (Posts: 913; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Also that flimsy usb charging door from the Lumia 800 is gone and that makes the design of this phone that much better.
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
The Blue one is sexier
19. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
I never give an offensive remark to anyone but honestly, your comment is silly.
The phone may not be getting the fame as other android or ios phones very soon but in the long run this is gonna make a come back for Nokia and will sell like cakes if priced reasonably.
"A reliable built with such specifications, right marketing, attractive pricing and word of mouth" are gonna make this device success.
18. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Looks like a great edition to AT&T's Windows Phone lineup. Add to the fact that it does have FCC (not that would I complain if it didn't) and 4G LTE, this is sure to maybe sway some customers to Windows Phone who are either first time smartphone buyers or looking for something different to break away from Android or iOS.
20. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 588; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
the phone looks sexy but i wish the rear needs a little design... its like a little bland or maybe its just the black color?
21. mills0806 (Posts: 37; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Yea i think ill definitely check this phone out when i am up on my contract.
22. joey18 (Posts: 589; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
who cares windows phones why this phone not be like android ics with meegoo sofware
24. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
"and coming to verizon, the Nokia Lumina 900"
26. kaneroxs (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Oct 2008)
Only 720p how will we ever live without 1080p