Nokia Lumia 900 goes international, starts shipping in Q2
1. VncentAaron116 (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
S4 1.4GHz single core processor?
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
You've gotta be kidding me, were you expecting a Dual core? Windows OS doesn't support Dual Core chipset YET! Also the OS doesn't need a dual core processor to run it smoothly.
4. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Yes, I can attest that the OS runs smooth on a single-core. My first foray into the WP platform is by way of the HTC Radar which has only yesterday's 1GHZ chip in it but the OS runs wow smooth and perky!
5. VncentAaron116 (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I am perfectly aware that WP7 only runs in single core processors
I use one after all
I juz wasn't aware there is a single core version of snapdragon S4
Sorry for the misunderstanding
7. StreetNerd (Posts: 700; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
does it have NFC support? if not thn im gonna buy the 800