Nokia Lumia 900 free for new AT&T customers
0. phoneArena 30 Mar 2012, 15:38 posted on
As most of you know by now, the Nokia Lumia 900 is scheduled to arrive at AT&T on April 8th for $100. If you’re new to AT&T, the price is right to pre-order – because it’s free!
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bruindog (Posts: 31; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Windows phones are smooth and simple but the lack of personalization will hurt it. Also giving away free phones all over through carriers and windows stores isn't the way to compete.
12. dkpitman (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
"giving away free phones all over through carriers and windows stores isn't the way to compete."
wouldn't the first step be market penetration?
2. jove39 (Posts: 1196; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So...that means...thre will be many available on craigslist :)
7. joex2 (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
What customization do you want? HTC Sense? That is pathetic.
9. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Enjoy life in Incarceration!!!!!
Windows don't have customization!!!!
Another ios lock-down
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Any PA staff considering a Windows Phone?
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Yeah, I've been wondering what kind of phones the workers here have.
It would be interesting to know.
8. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
Not sure about PA, but I know one of the senior editors at the Verge, Chris Ziegler, is getting the Lumia 900 when it comes out for his main phone.
5. joey18 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Htc one for free please not this doors or windows phones
6. Dameon (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
that is a good deal....wonder if the titan II will have a deal
10. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I got to use this phone and I got to tell you. ITS THE BEST WINDOWS PHONE EVER! Also the phone look way bigger than would normally imagine just by looking at the pictures. The 900 is super buttery smooth. Pictures come out very nice and the resolution is eye watering. If I was on At&t I would get this phone. If I was looking for a great windows phone
13. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Struggling! Don't know whether the right thing to order or not since its free or wait for Apollo phones. Afraid just another generic Carl Zeiss camera. Plus I'm on TMo and don't know for sure where this company is headed in regards to WPs and the company itself has no dedicated plans to survive.
11. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Is it working for anyone here? I wanted to see if it was true but it isnt showing that.