Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T to get Windows Phone 7.8 update on January 30
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 07:04 posted on
The wait is almost over, folks! Windows Phone 7.8 is to start rolling out really soon, and the Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T is expected to be the first smartphone to get it. According to a leaked internal email, the new software will reach the handset tomorrow – January 30, and will be available for download through a computer running Zune...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yippee! I know it is mostly a cosmetic update, but I want the resizable Live Tiles. Hoping there is a 7.9 update someday, too.
4. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
There won't be a 7.9, support for pre WP8 devices will be less and less. I'm pretty underwhelmed by what Microsoft has done for WP8. It still feels incomplete.
2. md227a (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Sweet I'll have to update my lumias tomorrow
3. illusionmist (Posts: 157; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Waited this long for a theme pack. Microsoft surely loves its users.
5. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Who cares? Just get a 920 already. I did. Never been happier.
6. snowgator (Posts: 3554; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Great for those of us happy with our devices. Nokia doing a great job of supporting their products.
Hoping for the rest of us with WP 7 devices are not far behind.