Nokia Lumia 900 confirmed for AT&T by NY Times
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jan 2012, 18:41
We're not really sure it was something that needed to be confirmed, but the New York Times has nonetheless confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 900 will be released on AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x posted on 07 Jan 2012, 20:18 0 12
Nokia should have released this first and not the crappy Lumia 800 with crappy camera. I hoped that the have fixed all the WP Nokia issues.
4. Just_a_boy posted on 07 Jan 2012, 20:37 6 1
Is not a crappy camera, is the same optics that N9 has.
13. chunk1x posted on 08 Jan 2012, 02:02 4 0
Explain the camera quality against the Samsung SG2 or even my N8. So far as I'm concerned L800 suck balls in that department. I'm waiting for the rumored new N8 and hoped it runs WP, cause N8 was and still is a camera legend. Never ever forget that.
17. shafboy posted on 08 Jan 2012, 06:15 1 0
Does the Lumia 800 actually have a camera THAT bad?
I haven't properly tried the camera yet..
I love windows phone though, I will probably get the Lumia 900
22. Just_a_boy posted on 08 Jan 2012, 12:38 1 0
Lumia 800 camera doesn't have a superb quality like N8 or SGS2, but is not crappy like Motorola Milestone.
9. pongkie posted on 07 Jan 2012, 23:37 2 1
the L800 is almost OK but they forgot the front camera so sad
20. kainy posted on 08 Jan 2012, 11:53 1 0
"They" didn't forgot it but they didn't have time to implement it (do some research...)
11. Lucas777 posted on 08 Jan 2012, 00:45 1 1
its not like 1 month is gonna make such a big difference… im sure nokia enjoys reading the reviews and initial thoughts on their nokiasoft phones instead of just plunging in full steam ahead…
12. Lucas777 posted on 08 Jan 2012, 00:46 1 0
i doubt it.. there wud have been a few more rumors/early builds of tango before a phone debuts it.. if it follows the nodo schedule it will be in march/april
18. shafboy posted on 08 Jan 2012, 06:17 0 0
Probably as above but when the massive Apollo update comes nearing the end of this year, windows phone will be amazing
24. Schmao posted on 09 Jan 2012, 08:30 0 0
Let's hope so. It is their last chance.
27. shafboy posted on 09 Jan 2012, 16:18 0 0
True, hopefully iOS 5 isn't as good as people expect, then they start looking at Windows Phone. I am sure people will like it because it is a really good software with a Solid feel.
I have had a HTC Windows Phone since the beginning of Windows Phone, and not one sign of failure or lag.
5. vvelez5 posted on 07 Jan 2012, 20:43 5 0
I knew this was coming, but this makes me sooooo happy.
7. Phullofphil posted on 07 Jan 2012, 21:46 1 5
needs 1gb of ram and a better processor with better graphics card plus other stuff to not only compete with the rest but most importantly needs to basically have the best tech that is out to be a high end phone these days for a lot of reasons. Windows phone may be more efficient but the market is generous to well made phones with the best specs. Its a cleche but true. I would start getting these phones if windows phone supported the new technology that's going to introduced at ces. But its to far behind right now. I really think that android will never be polished enough to be the best for long. They seem to change the android version even before perfecting the one that just came out. I think windows phones big chance is if apple slips up and start making crappier phones now that Steve jobs is Gibtel over see everything than windows phone could take over number two in a couple years. I am thinking about getting one when they release a duel core or quad core with lte.
8. vvelez5 posted on 07 Jan 2012, 22:00 4 0
Windows is still in it's infancy and this is a step in the correct direction. 2012 is the year Windows Phone will be able to make a presence and 2013 is when the heavy hitters come out.
14. XiphiasGladius posted on 08 Jan 2012, 02:05 5 0
If the Nokia 900 comes out loaded with the exact camera found on the N8, then 2012 might be an awesome year for NokiaSoft.
21. kainy posted on 08 Jan 2012, 11:55 1 0
I will love to see he N8 camera on a WP device, but personally I doubt it =\ nevertheless I look forward to see the N8 predecessor and hopefully running WP8 :)
10. Glim12808 posted on 08 Jan 2012, 00:02 1 0
Getting really excited! Hopefully it comes to T-Mo, Sprint, VZW, and worldwide as well.
16. squeeb posted on 08 Jan 2012, 05:27 0 0
Really neat visual design. Always had a soft spot for Nokia..
19. Jericho posted on 08 Jan 2012, 10:30 0 0
Love windows phone.Gonna buy a windows phone 1st generation lg optimus 7(as i am a high school student and can't afford the 2nd generation winpho). So will windows phone apollo a.k.a windows phone 8 update be available for lg optimus 7.
23. snowgator posted on 08 Jan 2012, 14:54 0 0
No word on Apollo updates on Gen 1 devices. Will keep eyes open for rumors.
26. Schmao posted on 09 Jan 2012, 08:33 0 0
Didn't Microsoft say that they would avoid fragmentation? If so, then ALL updates should make it to ALL phones.