Nokia Lumia 900 comes with the lowest reflectance of any mobile screen, helping outdoor visibility
1. hunted posted on 05 Apr 2012, 08:47 12 2
What a technology, PA please post news like this & not any forecast from others.
5. phonton posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:35 8 2
I agree and I was about to say what you told right here :D
12. phonton posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:50 5 0
Sorry! but atleast its not as faulty as " " . Period
17. Henrik posted on 05 Apr 2012, 14:17 1 0
I miss you over at Engadget. The Android troll-fest there is through the roof now. The review of Lumia 900 got them all up in flames demanding death and "justice" for a product they were never even going to use. So f-ing sad they are. Can't let anyone be happy with their purchase.
21. jackhammeR posted on 20 Apr 2012, 06:25 0 0
said guy who has a nick "iphone"
get outta here!
6. stipe posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:41 11 3
22. ChiX017 posted on 25 May 2012, 18:28 0 0
my bad then
7. stipe posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:41 4 3
9. stipe posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:51 4 3
It is the clear black technology on a LCD screen .
4. droiddomination posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:34 11 3
ordered mine yesterday in black! cant wait to get this phone..so frikin awesome and extremely smooth...now if they can just get some apps...i am also concerned about the nokia maps and navigation as i rely heavily on google nav on my android phone. if this is a go, i think i am all in and done with keeping up with the android jone's for two years....double core, quad core, Christmas mega core...when does it stop ...really....? i am actually cell phoned out..and just want one awesome device that can do it all, be it all, smoothly, efficiently, while still looking impressive and cutting edge..lumia 900 here i come!!!
10. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:07 8 4
Dont worry mate, Nokia drive is the best solution for turn by turn navigation on a mobile phone right now, it can also be used while offline. If you are in the middle of nowhere with no signal, you will still be able to use the nokia drive app.
13. JSern posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:58 8 3
All the negative votes above me, are probably haters, with no voices
15. IPHONE. posted on 05 Apr 2012, 11:07 2 13
Nokia is dieing. dead. they was rescued by microsoft.
18. droiddomination posted on 05 Apr 2012, 17:16 2 1
no actually, jobby jobs is DEAD! and so will Iturd once the current money hungry ceo whores out your precious brand to every carrier and cheapens the name, then moronic sheep like yourself will graze elsewhere looking for a new sheppard! what a loser you are! i mean, iloser. can i patent that?
19. pongkie posted on 05 Apr 2012, 17:28 2 0
yeah your right since passing of jobs I can't re-call new products from apple but only improved versions of their current product lines