Nokia Lumia 825 with PureMotion screen supposedly coming next year
Nokia Lumia 825
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Would love to see some boost in battery capacity.
6. B3BLW29 (Posts: 237; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
seriously Nokia should take que from Droid MAXX series and put 2500ma or better battery on lumia..
4. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I'd say it's just an engineering sample that Nokia built for Microsoft.
5. phil2n (Posts: 473; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Now its time for Nokia to spam phones, to have a lot of choices
7. akishakoi (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
They do. Just look at their Asha offerings, tons of choices. And that's exactly what they're doing with their Lumia series now. Go Nokia!
8. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1098; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
no High definition screen? it seems Nokia is content on having only one smart phone that has it all and that is the Nokia Lumia 920. shame on you Nokia!. you do need a 4 to 4.3 inch high definition screen on one of you 820 class smart phones. create the Nokia 1000
with a 4.3 inch hd screen like on the HTC 8x and put the electronics of the Nokia lumoia 820 in it. it will sell well.
11. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
that will be something of the sort 850 or 890 atmost
10. gazmatic (Posts: 625; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
it is a mid range phone...
i dont understand why people want everything including the kitchen sink in a mid range phone
no midrange phone can touch this
jeez... there is just no reasoning with some people
but but... it doesnt have quad core or 1080p screen...
yh but it doesnt cost $600 either
13. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
1080p screens are not supported in WP8, reason why HTC said they wont make a 5 inch WP
Your sarcasm, reason why +1 ypur comment
12. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
This will also make this thicker and heavier, and even the 820 is light by no means....
14. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Y'all had me until WVGA... No thanks.
15. MC1123 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
kinda look good..but am i the only one thinking that its kinda fat phone?