Nokia Lumia 822 could come in white, black, and grey only
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:29
One of the things that makes Nokia Lumia smartphones stand out of the mob is that they come in a variety of bright, pretty colors: red, yellow, cyan, fuchsia, among others. However, the Nokia Lumia 822 for Verizon might be a bit more conservative when it comes to color options. It seems like the carrier is planning on launching the smartphone in...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. crapdroid666 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:34 1 16
to compete with the futuristic industrial design of iphone 5, nokia decided to produce phones that look like kid"s toys. how low has nokia fallen from th glory n95 days
2. dexter_jdr posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:44 4 1
drop the "droid" . thats what you are and iphone.
15. Nathan_ingx posted on 29 Oct 2012, 11:24 1 0
Boy, i would love to rename you to iCra**le000!!
You call iP5 futuristic...but do you even realise the similarities between iP4, iP4S and iP5? You call that futuristic? Man you're living upside down!
I call that Pasturistic!
16. Nathan_ingx posted on 29 Oct 2012, 11:36 1 0
Sorry Dexter, that was meant for "Mr. Maximum thumbs down, minimum thumbs up" up there.
3. chaoticrazor posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:49 3 2
Lmao your comment is such a fan boy comment and a crap one at that
''Futuristic industrial design'' You have seen the iphone 5 right that stretched remote. Nokia's designs are ahead of apple who's tired old design is just stale now.
And commenting on it looking like a kids toy......again look at the iphone its the ultimate toy looking phone.
6. asseek posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:09 6 0
well at least these kid's toys you called has a lot more quality than ur beloved iCrap 5, that have a lot of manufacturing problems, Nokia is known by the best designs and high quality, not a stretched scratchable peice of s**t
7. PhoneArenaUser posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:10 4 0
"to compete with the futuristic industrial design of iphone 5..."
Could you please explain what is so futuristic in iPhone 5 design?
12. asseek posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:56 0 0
lmao, u got it right bro, lightning is for sure a futuristic industrial design :P
13. PhoneArenaUser posted on 29 Oct 2012, 10:33 2 0
Futuristic with no future... :D
4. crapdroid666 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:51 1 9
all new nokia phones are clones of the nokia N8. are you trying to troll me when you say that nokias have great new design?
5. chaoticrazor posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:01 6 1
They look nothing like the n8 which show you have no actual knowledge so stop talking crap.......the 920 design comes from the n9 not n8
Your the one trolling nonsense, besides the n9 is a better design then the iphone
11. DP777 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:47 2 0
Everybody can see that you are trolling Nokia.
But it's obveous that new Nokia Lumia line is great with many innovative features and great design. iphone 5 looks like TV remote controle.
The design of Lumia 822 is great and I'm wondering if it will be available for other carriers later on.
10. husfus posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:25 2 0
Even your god apple appriciated the design capability of Nokia in the court...looks like you are another dumb iphone user @crapppple666
14. pfroo40 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 11:00 0 0
I wish Verizon would just leave phones alone. They always force companies to redesign phones and they almost always end up worse than they started.