Nokia Lumia 820 hands-on
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2012, 15:02 posted on
Interestingly enough, the Nokia Lumia 820 sheds a few of the established design characteristics of the flagship line, and instead, it sports a significant amount of rounded edges. Still, the plastic body stands out for the multitude of colors available with it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so when id windows phone 8 gonna be demoed or announced in details :D
2. oktopod3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Is it just me or the guy in the second video is using his fingernail on a capacitive touchscreen? O.o Is this the new ''super sensitive'' screen? That would be awesome :D
3. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Yes, this is the new "super sensitive" screen. I think they demoed how sensitive it was by operating it while wearing a glove.
4. oktopod3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Thanks, I will definitely buy this, if the price isn't too high.
5. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I'm totally confused with all the specs running around regarding the "alumina 820". There's 4" screen, now it's 4.3". First there's no pureview, now there is. Somebody give me the real scoop!!!
8. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
There is no Pureview on Lumia 820. Just a 8MP camera.
6. Samsomesh (Posts: 195; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Screen is 4.5 and its not pureview cam i think.!!
11. mobilefuture (Posts: 214; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
the 820 has a 4.3" screen and yes there is no pureview on the 820
7. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
my only issue with ANY phone with microSD slot is those phones never includes a 32GB microSD card. If the brands are generous, a 8GB (maximum, but generally 1, 2 or 4GB) included.
So you literally have to fork out more $$$ for buy a 32GB microSD. In the end, a midrange phone is not really a midrange price. Might as well go for the premium phone if anyone need more storage.
10. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I remember owning quite a few Samsung phones that came with either a 1GB or 2 GB microSD. Also, there was a non-touch, Nokia Symbian flip phone that had one (if I'm correct, it was 4GB!). I remember this because I just saw two of those microSD's with the Samsung brand laying around on my desk, and the one that's branded as Nokia is in my TF101. :D
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think im getting Lumia 820 than 920.. why? 4.5 is kinda superbig, 920 has no memory card slot that its should have...
but i still consider 920 coz it spots all new nokia tech goodness from PureMotion HD+, ClearBlack Display, pureview phase 2, floating lens etc etc!!!