Nokia Lumia 820, 920 leak out: PureView coming to Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 06:10 posted on
The new Nokia Lumias have leaked out and they bring great news for Windows Phone fans - Nokia is bringing its PureView imaging technology to Windows Phone 8…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. MeoCao (unregistered)
Same old design and very uninspiring, but PureView may save Nokia.
18. dr_fajardo12 (Posts: 118; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
nokia just selled 300 000 lumia phones in america, they need to keep the awesome design until sell 1 million there now that is their last chance, the design plus wp 8, plus pureview most be right for that
43. Hafiz (Posts: 78; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
old design ?
The lumia 900 is the best looking device ever!! They are making it better and u r saying you don't like it ?? =P
you are just a blind fanboy
44. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Took the words out of my mouth, er, fingers.
50. snowgator (Posts: 3596; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Laughed at that, -box-. May steal that line down the road and give you no credit what-so-ever. Just giving you a heads up!!
83. MeoCao (unregistered)
Like or not like something, that's only personal opinion. But the fact is not many bought L900 despite a huge ads. campaign.
I don't like Apple but I must say only iPhone 4S has old design but Nokia has recycled N9 design again and again. I wish Nokia best of luck because they will need it.
I think you are a blind fanboy, not me LOL.
56. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
well u can see the thumbdown for u and the coolness of this design
57. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i had my boss who is genuine Apple fan but when i first showed him my lumia800 he seriously made his mind to get this one along with 4S although he didnt because of wp7 limitations if he can love the desing it must be awsome
69. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
IPhone has samo lamo design for how many years and still sell like hotcakes for some odd reason. Oh wait, its because it's an "iPhone".
87. tananurajkumar (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Same Design ???
Looks like you've never seen samsung Galaxy phones...
They all look the same no matter what
17. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 384; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Sorry Samsung ATIV S,i will go for Nokia when it comes to WP.
38. redmd (Posts: 1269; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I like the lively colours of Nokia but prefers the 4.8in screen of the ATIV S. But who knows, Nokia might surprise us next month.
92. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
for me, even i got hands of a giant, i still prefer texting on a 3.5 to 4.3 screen coz its standard and i dont have problem with it!!!
its just weird texting and calling on a huge 4.8 like the s3!!! even i got huge hands!!!
publicly or privately..people might think that you're crazy that you're making calls on your mini tablet.. i hate calling using earphones...
91. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well consumers mind in mobile world are limited so when they think of android, its samsung... even there's a lot of other manufacturers out there!
and now when they think about windows phone, its nokia lumia!!! in my place, WP isnt known... and nokia made it well known..so the WP glory will definitely go to nokia...
i dont know if the glory of android will still go to samsung...
29. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Fortunately Sept. 5th is only 6 days away. I wonder which new phone I am going to be getting this time around? RAZR HD? Lumia 920? Or, something else? Lots of interesting new toys are coming to market. It is unfortunate for RIM that they won't be participating in this year's Xmas sales.
34. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Yeh, unique design. PureView - future of mobile imaging. Come on Nokia show your potential & innovation.
74. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yessssss! I'm a major Android fan, but this is AWESOME.
I can't WAIT to see this in stores!!
85. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Yeah people! I'm saving money right now to buy one of em! PureView makes things crystal clear.
98. swagat73 (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
2. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Designwise the Samsung Ativ S excites me much more, perhaps I'm growing tired of my Lumia, but nice that PureBiew is coming to the platform.
12. dr_fajardo12 (Posts: 118; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
if the 920 has pureview most be like 16mp or less cuz the lens are too small (what we can see), hope will be the second best camera phone out there
46. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Lens =/= megapixel count. That is determined by the sensor size. Optics (lenses, filters, etc) allow for other input and various results depending on what is used.
26. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Yeah, since that's probably the best design Samsung has done in the last couple of years or so.
3. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
My new phone but then I feel these are fan renders based on previous leaks.
97. ehas423 (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 May 2012)
wait till you see these... nokia arrow does look quite GOOD!http://wmpoweruser.com/no-more-renders-real-pictures-of-the-nokia-arrow-leak-looks-pretty-good/
4. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Some awfully large black bezel going on below the screen there on the handsets. If the screen is in fact 4.5 then with that bezel the device will be the size of a 5 inch screen.
8. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
they should have went with all-touch, using gestures and swipes from Windows 8 and Meego. Windows' buttons take too much space. :(
11. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
For what, Jolla suing them? Nokia should actually stay as it is