Nokia Lumia 800 spends three-and-a-half months lost in a lake, still works
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2013, 04:25 posted on
Throw your phone in the water for a few months and see how well it will fare when you take it out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1097; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You can surely count on nokia for its tough built phones. What would have happened if it were the 3310 instead?
8. EgyDroid (Posts: 38; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
the "ALMIGHTY 3310 " could make the Pacific Ocean dry
It's the 3310 we are talking about here LOL
15. akki20892 (Posts: 1668; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Not only Pacific, but make all oceans dry.
18. EgyDroid (Posts: 38; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
It could also make an earthquake and break the earth into two parts and it would still work in the space and the battery won't die till the apocalypse
17. JC557 (Posts: 628; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
It would create a tsunami the likes of Deep Impact.
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 910; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I am fan of Nokia but I really do think that this is a fake one. The phone battery must have some charge left when the phone fell in water. That charge is enough to blow fuses and cause bad damage to components.
13. imMature (Posts: 45; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Who knows.. But it's Nokia here we're talking about! It's full of wonders
14. Dunknown (Posts: 78; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
The fuses wont blow. I used to have 3250 and X6. I always went for a dive at swimming pool and they wont broke down. The thing is the phone will automatically shut down (that is what i think after swinmming). After that you will still be able to use it once you dry it. And Nokia phone cant survive the 15 floors fall
16. akki20892 (Posts: 1668; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It's not about fans, but it's about believe what Nokia makes.
20. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1116; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
or maybe Mr Neison is a relation of Liam Neison
10. Sondae (Posts: 171; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Waoh!thats one tough phone i hope they made a video of this.
11. crankthisup (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Being a previous owner of the 800, I did not think this would be possible. The battery of that thing barely lasted a day under normal conditions. It also squaked a lot after time, and the SIM-tray broke very easily, so build quality wasn't that good.
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 643; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i have an n9 which is like a lumia 800's big brother and the battery life is great with day to day use except for maybe 3g ate the battery faster than i would've liked and my top trays are fine and also it's great built quality but the top of it is designed slightly stupidly i might say