Nokia Lumia 800 seen running Windows Phone 7.8
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Sep 2012, 08:00
The Nokia Lumia 800 has been seen running the Windows Phone 7.8 update, presumably an early version of it, ahead of its public release. Photos and a demo video have been spotted on a Polish website devoted to Microsoft's mobile platform, with at least one forum member reassuring readers that what's shown is not a forgery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 08:16 4 7
Interesting.. I saw a "Share" under the usual "pin to start, Rate and review, uninstall" Context menu.
Can't wait to get the update, but I'm buying Lumia 920 anyway..
2. lumialove posted on 14 Sep 2012, 08:26 3 10
In non-Apple, non-iPhone 5 related news' was that sarcastic PA.
10. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 10:56 3 6
you again one question and only one for you "HOW OLD ARE YOU 3 years 2"because your trolling tells your childish behaviour go tell your papa to buy you a new SGS3 if you are stuck on old SGS1(used)
13. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:32 4 6
He's stupid, he likes Android and he thinks everyone will have to be like him.
14. TROLL posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:41 3 4
its true tho, Windows article always gets thums down, look at all the previous articles....! i love phones, and lucky me i have ip4s 64Gb, S3, oneX, and the note! The truth herts, Windows sales are declining, OS and iOS are leading. its been 7 years and still they cant rise! How am i Trolling, i dislike Prison OS.
15. ahhxd717 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:50 2 4
Well apparently you don't hate "prison os" if you bought a 64gb iPhone 4S. Windows sales are probably declining since there haven't been any new WP releases for a while. Who knows? Maybe WP8 will revive Microsoft software mobile efforts. Just stop being so damn negative all the time. And it's ridiculous because I always see it from Android users, who I wild think would support choice and more options.
16. ahhxd717 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:50 2 3
would*, not wild. I wish I could edit my posts =/
19. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 14:24 2 2
if you have all those what is the purpose of coming here and trolling like u can do anything positive with that you really seems to be 3 year old child when u go to every article to bash just because its not Android windowsphone just got in 1 year get ur facts correct TROLL
20. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 14:25 2 2
and stop hating your self Indian fool
23. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 20:53 2 2
6. hunted posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:14 3 3
Hey guys i need a help. Does windows phoen 8 support bluetooth file sharing from other phones like android & symbian. I am looking forward to buy one. Please help!!!
8. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:36 3 4
It does... current phones will get it too, Nokia have promised Bluebooth file support for Lumia 900/800/710/610
18. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 12:31 3 1
woah.. 4 thumbs down. Android fans are jealous?
The fact that Nokia is giving support and Android OEMs ditching you after buying the device?
7. dirtywindow posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:18 5 6
in related news, the 6 year old, outdated and also 2 year old outdated ichrysler phone that sux iballs is getting smoked by sammy!!!
17. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 14 Sep 2012, 12:21 1 1
You should clean your window, cause you mouth is getting dirty too...@dirtywindow.
12. sadaivadai posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:24 1 4
Even in an non-iphone , non-apple article the name of the "apple , iphone" comes .. You guys in PA couldn't forget that ..
21. The_Innovation posted on 14 Sep 2012, 15:36 2 1
I don't get why Nokia went after Android with their dumb picture of eating Jelly Beans for breakfast. Those two innovators should join and eat Apples for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24. Chakapack posted on 14 Sep 2012, 22:13 1 0
I really really wanna see this Windows Phone 7.8