Nokia Lumia 800 seen running Windows Phone 7.8
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2012, 08:00 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 800 has been seen running the Windows Phone 7.8 update, presumably an early version of it, ahead of its public release. Photos and a demo video have been spotted on a Polish website devoted to Microsoft's mobile platform, with at least one forum member reassuring readers that what's shown is not a forgery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JoeBelfiore (banned) (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Interesting.. I saw a "Share" under the usual "pin to start, Rate and review, uninstall" Context menu.
Can't wait to get the update, but I'm buying Lumia 920 anyway..
2. lumialove (Posts: 75; Member since: 16 May 2012)
In non-Apple, non-iPhone 5 related news' was that sarcastic PA.
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Looks like red paint is coming or on its way...!?
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you again one question and only one for you "HOW OLD ARE YOU 3 years 2"because your trolling tells your childish behaviour go tell your papa to buy you a new SGS3 if you are stuck on old SGS1(used)
13. JoeBelfiore (banned) (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
He's stupid, he likes Android and he thinks everyone will have to be like him.
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
its true tho, Windows article always gets thums down, look at all the previous articles....! i love phones, and lucky me i have ip4s 64Gb, S3, oneX, and the note! The truth herts, Windows sales are declining, OS and iOS are leading. its been 7 years and still they cant rise! How am i Trolling, i dislike Prison OS.
15. ahhxd717 (Posts: 323; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Well apparently you don't hate "prison os" if you bought a 64gb iPhone 4S. Windows sales are probably declining since there haven't been any new WP releases for a while. Who knows? Maybe WP8 will revive Microsoft software mobile efforts. Just stop being so damn negative all the time. And it's ridiculous because I always see it from Android users, who I wild think would support choice and more options.
16. ahhxd717 (Posts: 323; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
would*, not wild. I wish I could edit my posts =/
19. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
if you have all those what is the purpose of coming here and trolling like u can do anything positive with that you really seems to be 3 year old child when u go to every article to bash just because its not Android windowsphone just got in 1 year get ur facts correct TROLL
20. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and stop hating your self Indian fool
6. hunted (Posts: 371; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Hey guys i need a help. Does windows phoen 8 support bluetooth file sharing from other phones like android & symbian. I am looking forward to buy one. Please help!!!
8. JoeBelfiore (banned) (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
It does... current phones will get it too, Nokia have promised Bluebooth file support for Lumia 900/800/710/610
18. JoeBelfiore (banned) (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
woah.. 4 thumbs down. Android fans are jealous?
The fact that Nokia is giving support and Android OEMs ditching you after buying the device?
7. dirtywindow (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
in related news, the 6 year old, outdated and also 2 year old outdated ichrysler phone that sux iballs is getting smoked by sammy!!!
17. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
You should clean your window, cause you mouth is getting dirty too...@dirtywindow.
12. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Even in an non-iphone , non-apple article the name of the "apple , iphone" comes .. You guys in PA couldn't forget that ..
21. The_Innovation (Posts: 574; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I don't get why Nokia went after Android with their dumb picture of eating Jelly Beans for breakfast. Those two innovators should join and eat Apples for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24. Chakapack (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I really really wanna see this Windows Phone 7.8