Nokia Lumia 800 may get a white version soon
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Looking good, but the cyan version looks beautiful as well.
2. Nick_T (Posts: 166; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Nah, that is just Photoshop, but it should be pretty close to the real deal.
7. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
I think everyone can pretty much imagine what it looks like though, the Lumia is beautiful, and I can only say whether I will prefer this over the Cyan if I see it in real life.
I would take the Cyan now because even though it is odd, it stands out and is elegant.
3. rahulcena5565 (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Nov 2010)
Why do the white versions always come late?
8. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
As soon as they drain the majority of the black colour phone preferred market, they will take more white, for example, if they released both together they would get less sales overall. It's all in business ;D
6. jubbing (Posts: 150; Member since: 20 Aug 2008)
I would like the white version (it will actually be whiter than the image you see above judging by the N9 color)
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 2134; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i would love a white nokia lumia 900 too! (-:
10. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
White = Badass. But, I'm worried that the white might get yellowish later in time.