Nokia Lumia 800 goes Mach 5... in a wind tunnel
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2012, 20:20 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 800 has gotten quite a bit of praise for its unibody design, but apparently that didn't mean anything because we hadn't seen the phone survive a test in hypersonic wind tunnel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1062; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Coolish i guess but without any other phones we have no references to see if this phone actually did that well.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1423; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
iPhone 4S would have been blown to flying debris at that speed
14. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
So True... No wonder Apple might say that their phone blows up in a stylish manner :-D
12. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Actually, they'd say that we're holding it wrong
3. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
It's just air... for 1/10 of a second
Honestly, I thought the phone was flung at mach5 from the title.
4. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
cool, but should've made the test for a few seconds at least, but i bet that will melt the phone..
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
They should also throw in an apple , Samsung , blackberry , HTC , or any other manufacturers's flagship model and see . Love to see how the droid razr (not maxx ) perform
9. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Where as Extraordinary iPhone's Helicopter Glass breaks like any other glass..