Nokia Lumia 800 battery-tripling update out early, Nokia explains why updates are like herding sheep
1. steelicon (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
From here, I fervently hope, it can only get better! Go Nokia 2012! Go Mr. Damian Dinning for Nokia President 2012!
2. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Nokia are going from strength to strength can't wait for the Nokia Lumia 900 in uk.
3. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I must see if my lumia has this update not that i actually use it much to know what the battery life is,wp are just not great at all
4. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Widows isn't great at the moment but give the another year and they will be up there rubbing shoulders with the big boys
5. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
what is base sound?!!!! it must be bass
-correct that typo
6. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Now this is called support, other companies should act like nokia.
7. sonisoe (Posts: 332; Member since: 06 May 2009)
updated some 3 wks or so ago if its the same 12070 for singapore handsets, battery does improve a good deal, not that significantly tho....
8. remixfa (Posts: 14061; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
30 hrs with heavy usage? thats a great selling point. wow.
9. Karan_Malhotra (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
25- 30 hours of heave usage....its way more than the droids.....many would by these lumia 800 only for their battery life.....good job nokia
10. shubhamsri007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
nokia is famous for its battery lyf.... and i think tats why they donot manufature droids.
30 hrs of heavy usages means massive.... no competition